Ending

Leeteuk: Come guys, let's go to bed, we have a lot to prepare for tomorrow.

Donghae got up and headed to Eunhyuk's room

Donghae: Eunhyuk, let's go to your room, we can play Go Stop

Eunhyuk got up to follow him into his bedroom, Super Junior rolled their eyes and looked at each other.

Eunhyuk: Wae??!!  Go to your own room, i'm tired

Donghae: Anya, let's go to your room

Eunhyuk: Go to your room, i'm going to sleep

Donghae: Go to sleep after we play one round of Go Stop

The door closed, with faint sighs before there were chuckles.

Leeteuk: Who's going to keep an eye on them?

Kyuhyun: I will, it's Donghae's birthday tomorrow so i know they will try to stay up after midnight.

Leeteuk: Okay, i trust you, go and keep an eye on them, make sure they go to bed on time though.

Kyuhyun: Night hyungs

Super Junior: Night Kyuhyun-ah

Kyuhyun went to Eunhyuk's bedroom and opened the door

Donghae: Ya, where did you put the missing card?  Admit it fast!

Eunhyuk: I haven't done anything!

Kyuhyun closed the door and it was once again silent in the room.

Yesung: I'm going to bed now, the basketball match has just finished, Siwon are you coming?

Siwon: Yes hyung

Yesung: Anyone else?

Leeteuk, Heechul and Shindong looked at each other.

Yesung: Ryewook?

Ryewook: Uh, sure hyung, i could always practice my vocals with you anyway.

Yesung: Let's go then, we can make a new K.R.Y comeback whilst we are at it

Siwon: Hey, don't leave me out

Ryewook, Yesung and Siwon left the room

Leeteuk: It's just us three left then, Heechul, you and Shindong go to bed, i need to talk to Y/N for a second, i'll check up on everyone later.

Heechul: No need to say things twice, come on Shindong

Heechul stood up from the couch and immediately took off his trousers, Leeteuk looked around at everyone embarrassed.

Leeteuk: Ya, do that in the bedroom, not here in front of everyone, go to your room, ppalli.

Heechul and Shindong ran to their room laughing.

Y/N: Always the crazy ones... Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose, would you mind showing Astro to their bedrooms, i don't fully trust them yet.

Lisa: Sure, right this way guys.

BlackPink got up and showed Astro to their rooms, all that was left was Dreamcatcher, Leeteuk, Y/N and BTS.

Leeteuk: Dongsaengs, it's almost midnight now, you should go to bed, i don't want to you to be tired.

Namjoon: Yes hyung, we will go to bed now, come on guys. Night Y/N shi, sorry about all this, i guess it's our fault to not do a background check on Courtney's mother...

Leeteuk: It's our fault too, don't worry.

BTS left to their rooms.

Handong: This war, it means the end of something right?