Chapter 9

At the wedding

Y/N POV

I put on a fake smile for my mum, it's the least i can do for her. She is quite depressed since the meeting, she hasn't spoken a word since then to me, neither have the boys apart from the hyung line. Jungkook gives me glances every now and then but he mostly just ignores me, i don't care about any of them though...

Priest- You may now kiss the bride

Well it looks like it's official then, we are legally their step family now. We were walking down the isle when someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from BTS.

DREAMCATCHER- SURPRISE!!

Y/N- (fake smile) Woah, girls, what are you doing here?

Dami- Came to surprise you, we have a few unfinished homework to do as well and we thought maybe you can help us? (puppy eyes)

Y/N- (fake smile) Aish fine, i'll be there soon, just let me notify my mum. (you ran to your mum) Mum, my friends and i are going to do some homework, and by that i mean they want me to help them with their work.

Mum- I don't know, you should be...actually never mind... go

S/D- You can do it at our house, (he looked at his sons) there will be no one there.

Y/N- Okay, see you mum, love you.

You ran to Dreamcatcher and dropped your smile into an expressionless face.

Y/N- (darkly) Let's go and explain everything clearly, make sure we are not followed, there are many people after us, you don't need powers to know that.

In the Dreamcatchers car

JiU- Okay, so the man that we helped BTS kill?  We've looked into it and Red Velvet sent that man to try and find out their weakness.

Y/N- But i thought Aespa-

Sihyeon- Fake, since Red Velvet is in a higher rank than Aespa they can control their database.

Y/N- Does BTS's Dad know about this?

Handong- No he doesn't, they have hidden it so well, BTS's rank is the same as Red Velvet's.

Y/N- What's the rank order from lowest to highest?

Gahyeon- TXT, Aespa, Enhyphen, Red Velvet, BTS as mafia kings and of course us the secret mafia queens.

Y/N- We need to act fast, since we're doing a performance on Aespa, let's ask them to join our company, since Red Velvet thinks we're just school girls they won't do us any harm.

Yoohyeon- Isn't Red Velvet, BTS and Aespa already together?

The car pulled up to BTS's house.

Y/N- Not Aespa...

In the house

You and dreamcatcher arrived with homework that you planned to do when Jin came up to you and grabbed your arm.

Jin- Let's go! 

Jin dragged you to the meeting room

Y/N- (shouting) Go upstairs , turn left, walk past 4 doors and it is the one marked Y/N's room, I'll see you in five minutes.

Jin pulled you inside the doors and slammed the door shut. Inside the room you were surprised to see only the hyung line sitting down in a calm but serious manner.

Namjoon- Sit down lil sis, we have some rules to tell you.

Y/N (sitting down)- Start.

Namjoon- Rule one- Don't lie.