Introduction and first day of school

Introduction

Y/N- Teenager, 17 years old. Parents are unknown, she has an adoptive mother. Y/n is an only child, she is secretly a mafia queen, leader of DREAMCATCHER. She secretly has powers (more of that in the story), she has a cold personality.

I'll introduce you to bts and dreamcatcher in the story.

First Day of School 

Y/N POV

Mum- Y/N! you're going to be late for school!

Y/N-  COMING!

Mum- Remember that we have to go to my boyfriend's house today.

Y/N- YUP!

You got on the bus and sat next to your friends a.k.a dreamcatcher

You then waved at them to say hello with your two fingers stuck together, then all of a sudden all the students couldn't hear what you were talking about, the students could only hear your conversation about nails.

Y/N (leader)- so we're new student at this new school right? You guys know what to do, search about everyone and everything in this school and meet me in the library during break. Emergency meetings are there as well unless we change due to circumstances.

Handong(sniper)- Copy, we also have a meeting to discuss at 8pm so meet at the usual place.

SuA(hacker)- Agreed, BTW i have just checked who's with who at this school, we're all in the same class, that's the good news, bad news is that due to the firewalls protection i assume that the people who run or own this school is more than very high class rich people, in fact they're trying to hack us now.

Dami(tracker)- Have you managed to stop it?

SuA- Yes i have, quickly as well, but i have to put our defenses up even higher because these hackers are really powerful.

Y/N- That should be no problem (bus stops and all the girl students rush out screaming with joy) we're here, there's nothing to be excited about. (7 boys appear walking out of the limo, heading towards the school with cold looks on their faces) 

Dami- I'd have to disagree with you, it looks like those guys are very important or at least popular, more to them than first meets the eye it seems though.

JiU(fighter)- Come on guys, we need to get off the bus, we don't want to be late to our class.

You all got off and headed to the classroom away from the screaming crowd, you turned to your friends.

Y/N- see, nothing interesting.

Dreamcatcher laughed and you all headed into the classroom.

BTS POV

We were getting out of the limo, and we were not in a good mood. Dad told us that we are going to meet his non mafia girlfriend, we are going to meet them today at 7.

Jungkook- Hyungs, look.

we all turned our heads towards eight girls, the one at the front had an emotionless look on her face and murmered something to the girls who laughed. They didnt seem to care about the crowd nor us. 

Jimin- Who are they?

Taehyung- Like i care, they're probably sluts.

Namjoon- That's enough Tae, let's get inside before the teachers arrive.

We all headed into our classroom where those same girls were already were, they only glanced at us for a micro second before going back to their conversation.