Chapter 6

Y/N- Hey

???- Sorry if i'm being rude, have i seen you before? You look familiar, i feel like i recognise you from somewhere.

Y/N- Look in the mirror next time you talk about Harry, that's where you've seen me before.

???- Cha Eunwoo, what's your name?

Y/N-Y/N, harry's ex

Eunwoo- Nice to meet you Y/N, who are your friends?

Y/N- JiU, SuA, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyun, Dami and Gahyeon. You?

Eunwoo- MJ, Jinjin, Moonbin, Rocky, San-ha

Dreamcatcher- Hey, it's nice to meet you

Jinjin- It's nice to meet you to, you can call me JJ for short, you can't really call me Jin because of BTS.

Moonbin- Speaking of which, do you know them?

SuA- Y/N does.

MJ- Oh that probably explains why they are glaring at us right now then, and earlier too come to think of it in dance class.

Handong- You saw us?

Rocky- We saw you dancing, you guys were epic.

Dami-Thanks! We didn't see you though, where were you sitting?

Rocky- Nowhere, we were standing against the wall outside with our arms up because we were late to arrive into school.

All of you were rolling yours eyes, and smiling. You were all having fun getting to know one another, you couldn't help but feel a very cold and gloomy atmosphere lurking behind you as eyes bore into the back of your skull. You ignored this though and continued talking to each other and exchanging phone numbers. As you and Eunwoo's hands touched, you had a flash it was like a wild goose chase with bts running after you to get the phone from your hand. You came back to reality and smiled at Eunwoo and his friends whilst gesturing Dreamcatcher to leave with you. You bid your goodbyes with each other and went to the library.

Gahyeon- You had a flash again Y/N didn't you? What is it that you need?

Y/N- Make sure that BTS can't find out anything about Astro, keep them safe and don't contact phone again.

Dami- Yes leader, when should we send you the information about Astro though?

Y/N- Normal time, same place.

Dreamcatcher- Copy.

Time Skip

It was the end of the lesson, and everyone was leaving, the only people left were BTS, Red Velvet. You were about to leave the classroom along with your friends when your teacher called you back.

Dance teacher- Y/N, can you stay behind for a couple of minutes, i need to talk to you about this weeks project.

Y/N- Yes teacher.

Dreamcatcher waved goodbye and left the classroom, you went to your teacher as BTS and Red Velvet left the classroom. Five minutes later after explaining the homework to you, your teacer excused herself to take a call from the principal, whilst you were working you felt a presence come in and lock the door. You immediately felt at least six people's presence surrounding you. You sighed as your put your work down and looked to see BTS surrounding you with Jin at the door.

Y/N-  What?

Jungkook- Did you take those boys phone number down?

Y/N- What if i did?

BTS gritted their teeth and narrowed their eyes.

J-Hope- Give the phone to us now sister.

Y/N- No and you have made three mistakes, one you called me your sister, our parents are not married yet, two i am not your sister i am going to be your stepsister.

Namjoon- You made a mistake, can't you count that was only two reasons, shut your mouth and give the phone to us now whilst we're asking nicely.

Y/N- Third reason, if you try to destroy my phone, mum is going to mad at dad who'll be mad at you. Since i can count i know that four is after three, and here's your fourth mistake, when have you ever been nice to me?

Jin- (walking to you) We protected you from that jerk.

Y/N- My ex? You weren't being nice to me you were following your dad's orders which is not to let any single breathing organism hurt me in anyway, you followed that order on behalf of your dad and not yourself, so therefore it doesn't count, more over you were making sure he wasn't going to threaten or hurt Jungkook and not me.

Taehyung- Ya you little-

Y/N- I am the same height as you so i am not little, no i am not going to tell you where my phone is. I need to leave now because if i don't arrive in the next ten minutes dad's going to kill you, so move!

Yoongi- Y/N , you do not speak to us like that, do you even know who we are.

Y/N(packing her things up and leaving)- I don't care 

Hoseok comes to you and grabs you hand tightly.

Hoseok- Give us your phone now before we beat the shit out of you, we wont care if our dad sees us or not. You cant even leave here until you do, Jin has the key so you're locked here with us, give us your phone now or die.  

You showed no emotion but boredom in your eyes and used you hand to open the door.

Hoseok (Pulling you closer to him) - did you not hear what we just- what the!

The door opened, and you pushed him away and ran out of the door, it was only two second before you hear footsteps pounding on the floor as you heard BTS chase after you. Your phone rang suddenly and you grabbed your phone from you blazer pocket and looked at the caller, it was your stepdad. As soon as you answered your phone BTS caught up with you and smashed the phone onto the floor, Jungkook then pushed you against the walL and started punching your stomach whilst Taehyung punched your face. 

J- Hope was about to slice one of your fingers open when he suddenly stopped and looked behind you with fright, hands were put on jungkook's shoulder and he was pushed away from you colliding into Taehyung, they were about to get up and punch whoever pushed them when they stopped and looked in fright.. You pulled your arms down and looked towards the person who saved you and it was none other than your stepdad, BTS's father, he looked calm but his eyes were ready to kill them, he called one of his men over and they carried you bridal style. As you were leaving you glanced over to see BTS kneeling on the floor with their arms raised whilst their dad was glaring at them.

S/D- Take her to the hospital and make sure she is healthy again, i'll see you at home Y/N i have something important to do right now...