Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

Y/N's thoughts- I hate my stepbrothers, i will kill them, well, once i have managed to find my way around this place. 

You were walking around the garden with a map trying to find your way around the school, your stepbrothers already left running and laughing whilst you were shouting after them. 

Y/N- Who's that playing the drums?

Loud music was being played, whilst voices like tarzan was being heard accompanied by the guitars. You went closer and saw someone playing the drums like crazy, he was being supported by a bunch of guys dancing like monkeys, except one who was dancing like an octupus.

???- Can i help you??

You turned around to see what looked like the next president. You went into his past and found out he was one of Aespa's brothers, the group he was in is Super Junior.

Y/N- You are probably going to say that I won't find it in here and then tell your friends that I am just another crazy fan, oh and warn me to not to speak to you guys again.

You left to find BTS and your classroom, as you left...

Siwon: Crazy lady... How did she know though?

Heechul: Know what?

Siwon: Nothing, probably one of our crazy fans again...

Y/N's POV
You were walking from the staircase to the library to get your head around things when you heard girls screaming.

Y/N- Geez, how many schools are doing this kind of thing?

??? - Probably every kind of rich school

You turned around and saw...

Y/N- JiU!! I wasn't expecting you here, how are you?

JiU- It's going alright, my sisters are fine too.

Y/N- What about school?

JiU- I study here too

Y/N- Did dad-

You stopped as you opened the door to the library as you and JiU went inside and shut the door.

Y/N- Did dad place you here too?

JiU- Yeah...

There was a few minutes silence as the screams died down.

JiU- You knew didn't you? About Aespa?

Y/N- I was told not too long ago

JiU - What are we going to do now, we can't go back home or go to yours-

A boy came in with his uniform covered in juice.

JiU and Y/N- We'll talk later...

Super Junior pov

We were sitting in the game room, Siwon and Heechul were sleeping on the couch, Yesung was checking himself in the mirror and taking selfies, Leeteuk was cooking some dinner and Shindong was singing karaoke.

The door swung open to reveal Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryewook and the leader Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun- These fans are driving me crazy

Donghae- Would you rather not have the fans, I can take them if you would like.

Shindong- You would need them, no one knows who you are Donghae.

Donghae- Hyung, your worse than me though.

Shindong- I have my Poporo fans though.

Donghae - Fair point