Chapter 5

Y/N POV

Maid- Miss, wake up! Master Jin is calling you downstairs for breakfast.

Y/N- NnnnHuh?

Maid- Master Jin is calling you for breakfast miss.

Y/N- Tell him, thanks for the offer but i am not hungry.

Maid- They're not going to like this Miss ( she said as she was left)

You checked the time and got out of your bed and got ready, whilst you were getting ready the maid came back upstairs eyes trembling, breath hitched.

Maid- M-miss p please come downstairs for breakfast...

You read her mind and found out that they threatened to kill the maid and corrupt her family. You also found out something personal about the maid...

Y/N- Tell them i will be two minutes, no more or less, if they have a problem with that then don't call me for breakfast next time.

Maid- O-Okay then Miss.

The maid left.

You quickly checked in the mirror and took a deep breath.

Y/N- (smiling) i am always happy really-

(smile drops and you look emotionless)

Y/N- on the inside.

You left your bedroom and went downstairs into the dining room, the sitting order (from the kitchen to the door leading to the main hall) was Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Suga. There was an empty space between Jungkook and Jimin, so you quickly sat there and you were immediately hit with a cold and gloomy vibe around the table, apart from where Jungkook was sitting where there was a tiny speck of sunshine. You greeted him by giving him a small smile which he and the hyung line noticed.

Jin- Did anything happen between you two?

Jungkook- No hyung.

Y/N- Did you need something from me?

Namjoon- Yes in fact we do, we have a few rules for you since you are going to be part of the BTS family.

Taehyung- Unfortunately 

Namjoon death glared him.

Namjoon- Not now Taehyung.

Y/N- (ignoring taehyung) Then let me deal with them when i become part of the BTS family and not now.

Yoongi- Whether you like it or not you have to follow them now.

Y/N- Who said?

Yoongi- Don't test my patience (he raised his voice a tiny bit)

(Author's Note: Since i watched American Hustle Life i thought to make a reference here)

Jin- Endure it, don't do it (Jin looked up and glared at Suga, then he looked at you)

Y/N- That question was for all of you not just him.

BTS ignored you

Jin- You should eat your breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day and it helps your health.

Y/N- I don't eat breakfast and it won't help my health if you have added poison to it.

Jin- I-

Yoongi- Are you dumb?!

(Author's note: sorry about interrupting the story, i won't do it anymore but i will keep on making references to what BTS has said).

Jin- Don't cut my words while i'm speaking, I haven't added poison to your food, Dad told us that we needed to make sure you ate breakfast, he is well aware that you don't eat breakfast and is worried for your health.