Chapter 22

Jin hyung- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!

Yoongi hyung- Hyung, calm down, Y/N is sleeping remember.

Jin hyung- I WILL NOT LOWER MY VOICE!!

Me- Hyung, please calm down, you will wake her up.

Y/N- You already have...

Y/N entered the room with a messy bun and grabbed the nearest chair, as she sat down Jin hyung made room for her.

Y/N- What is the issue? Why is Jin yelling so loudly?

Yoongi hyung- It's nothing, go back to bed.

Y/N- Do you remember the rules?

Me- What rules?

Y/N- If someone finds out the mafia queen is threatened they inform her immediately, that's the general and fair rule. So before i go, is there anything you would like to tell me?

Yoongi hyung- There was someone trying to threaten you, we have received the note sent by a pizza delivery boy. 

Y/N- Where is the note?

Me- Here!

I passed the note to my hyungs who passed it Y/N. She read the note with no emotions and folded the note.

Y/N- What happened to the person who has delivered the letter?

Taehyung- He is in the basement.

Y/N- Deal with him, but keep him alive, we will need every information he can muster. This problem is bigger than first meets the eye, it's not just a normal threat note.

RM hyung- What do you mean?

Y/N- Harry is involved...

In the basement

Jin hyung- Wake him up!

The men threw water at the unconscious pizza delivery boy, he stared back at all of you in fear, he was trying to speak but he had a rope in between his mouth so he was muffling.

Me- Stop talking if you want us to go easy on you.

The boy stopped talking and stayed still as a statue.

One of our men came towards us with a suitcase and placed it on the table, he opened it, and there were all of the torturing equipment we needed including the towels to wipe the blood off our bodies.

Me- Let's start shall we?...

A few minutes later...

Everyone was wiping the blood of their hands and faces whilst the boy was laying there unconscious.

Jin hyung- WAKE HIM UP!

Water was thrown at the boy and he woke up and groaned in pain as his whole body stung.

Yoongi hyung- We will ask you one more time, who gave you this note.

Boy- I-i-i don't k-know, the person who gave me this note was wearing a black hoodie and he payed me extra money to deliver to this address.

RM hyung- Didn't you think something was wrong when he sent you to our address?

Boy- No sir, i was just doing my job.

Jungkook- YOU HAVE HELPED THIS RANDOM STRANGER THREATEN OUR SISTER JUST FOR MONEY?!

Jungkook ran to the boy and punch him with full force in the face which knocked the boy down and left him unconscious.

Taehyung- Jungkook, calm down, we don't want him to die, remember Y/N's orders. Now wipe the blood of your hands.

Jungkook- Yes hyung.