Bondita grows suspicious

Start from the beginning

Chandra keeps quite.

Bondita: Say, why you asked doctor to give Kanaka's report to you? Why you asked doctor about baby's father information? This is like insulting Somnath dada.

Chandra: Bondita, I know but... Just think, Somnath always hates Kanaka. But how did she got pregnant suddenly?

Bondita: What question is this? Love may come at any time. I know Somnath dada had hated Kanaka but before few weeks they stayed alone in kolkata na? On those days they would have understood each other.

Chandra nods no.

Bondita: I think you are overthinking. Come lets go from here.

Chandra nods yes and goes with Bondita to RC haveli with confusion.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh is searching for Bondita and was shocked to see Bondita coming from outside.

Bondita and Chandrachur enters RC haveli and looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: In this time where you both went?

Bondita: Pati babu, we.. we went to, Hn, while I came out to drink water I saw Chandra babu going to out that's why I followed him.

Anirudh: Why you went out in this time, Chandra?

Chandra: Just to meet the doctor.

Anirudh: Doctor?

Chandra tries to tell the truth but Bondita over takes him.

Bondita: Chandra babu felt sick that's why he went there. I followed him because I thought that he is following a thief.

Chandra looks at her weirdly. Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Fine, now you go take rest Chandra.

He nods yes and goes from there. AniDita goes to their room.

~It's morning~

Trilochan is going puja. Others are standing beside.

Veer looks at Kanaka and smiled. Veer isn't aware of Kanaka's baby is his baby.

Kanaka thinks: So sorry, Veer. I used you to accomplish my aim. But it's ok, you will be father of my son always. I just need to throw Bondita and her family out of this Haveli, nothing else.

Bondita curiously comes to take the aarti plate.

Kalyani: Stop!

She looked at her.

Kalyani: Kanaka, you take the plate. You are going to give the heir of Roy Chaudharys right? So you only should take aarti here after.

Bondita feels hurted but hides it. Kanaka smiled cunningly.

Bondita: Oh no, I forgot it. Kanaka only have to do this puja.

She got down from the shrine. Trilochan worries.

Kalindi: This isn't fair. Everyday Bondita does the aarti. Why you are asking Kanaka to do it today? Yeah, I accept she is pregnant. But that doesn't mean she should do the rituals. Infact, she should go near fire in this time. Bondita only will take aarti.

Kalyani: You don't interfere in this. This is RCs matter. Kanaka is going to give birth to son and she will be the malkin of the house here after. Samjhi?

Everyone are shocked except Kanaka. She smirked at Bondita.

Kanaka: Daadi saa, Thaku ma, don't fight with each other please. Whatever it may be, Bondita is the first bahu of this Haveli. So let her take the aarti. I know I am going to give the heir of Roy Chaudharys but it's fine. Bondita, come take the aarti.

Bondita looks at Trilochan, he nods yes.

Bondita goes to shrine and takes aarti.

Kanaka thinks: I should behave good with this Bondita until my baby comes out. At once I deliver the baby, she and her useless family will be thrown out of this RC haveli.

She touches her stomach and prays that she should get a baby boy.

After the puja, Chandrachur asks Bondita to meet him in balcony so she goes there.

~In Balcony~

Chandra: Why did you lied to Anirudh?

Bondita: Then what to do? What will he think if you say that Kanaka's baby is not Somnath dada's but someone else's? Won't he get angry on you? That's why I lied to pati babu.

Chandra: Nothing would have happened. I already gave a hint on this matter to Anirudh.

Bondita: Chandra babu, please. Leave your unwanted thinkings aside. Kanaka is carrying Somnath Da's baby only.

She goes out from there furiously.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️