Season 4 Episode List

It has been a tough week getting over Lisa's "Death," but now that we reviewed in the story where the evil will combine, they now realize it's going to take more than just one huge division of the Warengers to take down the evil, they would need t...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It has been a tough week getting over Lisa's "Death," but now that we reviewed in the story where the evil will combine, they now realize it's going to take more than just one huge division of the Warengers to take down the evil, they would need to expand their empire, their knowledge, and their power, and their hope to keep the world and all worlds in different universes safe.

1. Light the Beacon to Earth, Our People

Description: after almost an accidental mistake Lisa Simpson made before her demise, someone already viewed the information about the Warvengers, and wants to get every single continent turn know about the Warvengers and ensure they are the right thing for the world.

2. Biancajosh

Description: an episode where Bianca and Myself are working as a team to help ensure people are in the right place with the Warvengers Expansion, a little bit of a bonus scene afterwards.

3. Crystallix Lights The Torch

Description: bringing the world to balance, we are able to finally bring defense, peace, and god's grace to what the world thought would be impossible at last.

4. The Loud Treatment

Description: with the expansion of the scottish kingdom from the loud house movie as a headquarters in Scotland and in place, Lincoln and Angus have become teamwork Dukes, to ensure the health of all of the people on their side are strong, healthy, and whole.

5. The Simpson Who Loved Me

Description: with Bart still thinking about the day of what he thought his sister died, he has now been having nightmares of Lisa becoming something worse, We set out to see if he was right.

6. God Supersonic-speed

Description: no, Sonic is not becoming a god, In fact it is something better than that, Sonic had this idea where he is part of an experiment to share his energy with all of his friends giving them the ability and energy, speed or strength, to fight against evil easily as he does.

7. A Warvengers-protecting (Thanksgiving Special)

Description: the Thanksgiving special of the warvengers series, all of the war Avengers come together to the very place it all started for a wonderful Feast but something goes terribly wrong it is up to our brave Heroes to save Thanksgiving.

8. Morag for More?

Description: Morag disobeys her orders to try and wait to take down the Warvengers, and ends up getting caught, but then she wants to have a chat with Lincoln and Angus, to see if their kindness will match her wanting to be released, will she keep her promise?

9. Joshua The Mage-nificent

Description: due to the blades and sorcery game on the VR, there has been a sudden upgrade being soaked into my own body, which causes me to have the powers of a mage and manipulate gravity, join me as I explore these powers.

10. Mii the A-Mazing

Description: with the news all over about Joshua the mii and how great he is whether it's Wii Party U, Miitopia, Mario Golf, all the positivity kicks into him but he is so worried that all of this came from me and he didn't want to lie, how will he react how will he take the news?

11. Villain-pede

Description: Darth Lisa is ready to strike, but a bunch of other villains from games TV shows animated movies Etc, plan to invade with her... only then at the end of the story Our Heroes then find out where those villains came from, will they be able to save Lisa?

Any episode will be open for request, I keep my options open, so I am all ears  as long as it has to do with the main topic of the season.