Description

In AU where Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss crossover to retell three dark stories by the Brothers Grimm. Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and Snow White and Rose Red.

Takes place in Europe mid-to late 1500′s and we get to see the darker aspects of European lore along with the various ethnicities that mixed in this time period.

Charlotte - A German princess who was born as white and soft as fallen snow. Though her mother died in childbirth, she was loved by her father and adored by all who in dwelt in the castle. When her father the king remarried and was called to fight in the crusades, her stepmother sent her and her new stepsister to live in the black forest. However she has a very happy childhood which involves her growing close to her stepsister and befriending a very strange looking boy. When she grows into a beautiful young woman, her loveliness surpasses all in the land which makes her the target of a her jealous stepmother so she flees for her life. But when she sees how her people are suffering from the queen's tyranny, her kind heart and noble spirit urges her to fight back and reclaim her title as the rightful heir to the throne.

Vagatha - A Romanian woman with features as red and sharp as a rose. Though her mother becomes queen when she remarries, she ends up growing up in her grandmother's care along with her stepsister Charlotte. As a child she witnessed her father being killed by a wolf which led to her becoming very suspicious of others and afraid to open her heart to anyone but she deeply loves her grandmother and Charlotte and is fiercely protective of them both. As an adult she becomes a highly skilled hunter in a red hood who seemingly fears nothing and defends the innocent from beasts that would do them harm.

Alastor - A man of Moorish descent that suffered from amnesia as a boy and can only recall his name. His appearance resembles that of a deer beast and is often turned away by everyone he meets save for a group of alps who take him in and raise him. During his childhood he also be friends Charlotte but is under constant suspicion from Vagatha. When Charlotte's life is threatened he and the alps help her hide from the queen. Unfortunately Alastor suffers from moments of his mind going animal which cause him to act vicious. He fears losing his humanity but hides it behind a smiling face. A smiling face that only Charlotte realizes is fake.

Anthony - A Polish prince who is very irresponsible and careless but means well. He is under constant pressure from his father to succeed him as king even though he believes he's not up to it. When his father refuses to listen, he runs away to Germany where he meets Vagatha. She figures out that he's the prince very quickly and blackmails him into helping her find Charlotte or she'll expose him. He reluctantly agrees but during his unwanted journey he not only learns to mature but also uncovers some interesting secrets about his family.

Blitzo - An alp, the crafty leader of the alps who spends his days cheating humans with snake oil scams or robbing them of their money. In the past he was captured by humans and made into an enslaved performer but he escaped, found other alps, and started his own gang. He harbors resentment toward humans for his past abuse so he's reluctant to protect Charlotte and starts off very cold toward her but he's not without a heart for he took in the amnesic orphan Alastor.

Moxxie and Millie - A happily married alp couple who work for Blitzo even though they're actually more intelligent than him. They too participate in cheating and theft but posses an incredible amount of kindness. They warmly welcome Charlotte into their home and can't help but hope she might be a potential wife for Alastor, much to his embarrassment.

There will be much more other characters but these are the ones I have developed for now. But before I write this fic, I would like to know what if anyone thinks it's good.