Hit me, Ayanokoji!

Start from the beginning

I wondered if what I did to her, triggered her inner masochism.

If so, then I'm doomed.

" HUH? OF COURSE NOT!" she suddenly yelled into my ear.

I inwardly sighed in relief.

At least she wasn't a masochist....

" Then, why don't look for someone else to fight. You do remember that if you keep bothering me, I can still expell you." I warned her.

She bursted in laughter.

" You're the only one who can give me a thrill! And I don't think you would try to expell me, since deep down, you probably feel the same way." She said in a confident tone.

I finally turned my head to look at her.

Her hair was loose and free, her eyes twinkling with malicious excitement.

And there were some bandages around her face, mostly around her fore head and cheeks.

" I don't." I simply stated before turning my head back towards the path to school.

Third Person PoV

" Hey. Don't you think Ryuuen is acting....weird lately?" Nanabi whispered to Yamashita

Yamashita nodded.

" She has been acting really weird since the beatdown she received mysteriously....." she responded.

The boys were also talking about Ryuuen.

" Who beat Ryuuen?  Look at her eyes! She's got the same look when she went after Albert..." Komiya muttered to his friends.

" You're not wrong but....she seems more excited than ever.....it's actually fucking creepy..." Kondo responded.

Ryuuen had a weird grin on her face as she swayed left and right while sitting on her chair.

' I wonder on how I'll force him to fight me today....should I perhaps use violence? Taunt him repeatedly? Nope, too boring..... hmm...' Ryuuen thought to herself.

" Ryuuen-san....everyone is talking about you right now...." Ishizaki said slowly.

" So? Why the fuck should I care? They're all under me anyways." Ryuuen said.

Albert nodded.

" NOBODY IS ON TOP OF BOSS. ONLY AYANOKOJI-BRO IS ON TOP OF BOSS." Albert said.

Ishizaki, Ibuki and Ryuuen's eyes widened at the hidden meaning.

" Pfft....HAHAHAHAHA!" Ibuki broke out in laughter.

" A-Albert! HAHAHAHA!" Ishizaki also broke in laughter.

" WHY ARE YOU TWO LAUGHING?" Albert asked.

" No shit that Ayanokoji would be on top! Ryuuen- chan is just WAITING to be dominated!" Ibuki mocked.

" Ibuki...." Ryuuen said in a dangerous tone.

" Ibuki-san, I haven't seen you laugh this much before?" Hiyori suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Immediately Ibuki stopped and stared at Hiyori in suprise.

" Wha- Where did you come from!" Ibuki asked.

" You were laughing pretty loud.....were you teasing Ryuuen-san?" Hiyori asked.

" Pfft......" Ishizaki tried to hold in his laughter.

" Hiyori. Don't mind those idiots and go back to reading...." Ryuuen said while holding herself back from completely beating up her two goons.

" Eh? But....watashi kiniranimasu...." she muttered.

Ibuki and Ishizaki were still laughing their asses off.

" Haha! Maybe Ryuuen-san fell in love!" Ishizaki suddenly said

Everyone heard that.

" HUH?!" Everyone yelled in shock.

Ryuuen immediately turned red in both anger and embarassment and immediately tried to choke Ishizaki out.

' ISHIZAKI YOU SON OF A BI-' Ryuuen's thought was cut off.

" R-Ryuuen is in love?!"

" NO WAY!"

" SHE'S CAPABLE?!"

" SO SHE HAD A SECRET BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING?!"

Many assumptions were made around the class.

Ryuuen glared at all of them.

" IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU DUMB FUCKS!" Ryuuen roars

" W-Wait, that's right.....I mean....who would even DATE Ryuuen?" Komiya said.

Some also agreed with Komiya and although Ryuuen didn't care about the dating.

She HATED letting them think she was incapable of anything...

" Oi! Komiya-kun, no matter how Ryuuen-chan acts, she's still a girl who has feelings! It's natural if she falls in love! " Yamashita said.

" But still! It's almost impossible! I mean, with her personality, she can't make ANYONE fall for her." Kondo retorted.

Some boys started to agree with what Kondo said.

Ryuuen was usually calm and calculated, not very emotional to the point she would get angry at things like this......

But then another boy commented something else.

" Not even that Ayanokoji guy would fall for her!" Sonoda said.

Ryuuen cracked.

" OH YEAH? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU THAT AYANOKOJI AND I  ARE DATING! "

" HUH?!!?!?!?"

To be continued ( ? )

WEEEE I ACTUALLY WROTE THAT LOLOLOLOLOL

I HOPE THOSE WHO WANTED RYUUEN TO BE A FEMALE IN MY OTHER FANFIC R SATISFIED.

Well probably not since it's a cliffhanger .

But who cares!

SadisticPaimon, out~