Chapter 23

Jungkook secretly glances at Y/n who sits on the floor, collecting the glass pieces and sweeping the rice with her hand.

Most of the time, she freezes and her face obviously looks as if she's about to burst into tears.

Strangely, he kinda wants to see her burst. 

She just needs a little push. 

He takes a piece of pork and throws it down beside her, causing her to be startled. 

I look at the piece of pork he thrown

Why? Why does he do this? Is this still not enough?

My heart hurts so much. And my body starts to tremble from holding the tears. 

I bite my lips and look up to him. He still doesn't look at me.

He can feel she's looking at him. "That's just too raw" says him 

I keep a glare at him and it becomes sharper over time. 

He can feel her gaze at him is too strong, so he turns his head at her. 

I clench my hands into fists when his eyes meet mine.

"What?" he asks me. 

I try to say something but a short whimper escapes from my lips right away, so I seal my lips tight back.

It's like I can't speak because if I open my mouth, I'm sure that I'll burst.

Looking like she is freezing, glaring like a kid that is mad because she's being punished, he gets up and goes to her. 

He bends at me and I suddenly can't control myself, I burst, crying. 

He gazes at me for seconds and then about to hold my arm but I quickly swing my arm off him and I accidentally cut the back of my hand with the glass. 

My cry stops, I press my lips together, I shouldn't hiss. 

I hold my hand, looking at my cut.

He's about to hold my hand but I quickly bring my hand away from him. 

He gazes at me and I send a glare at him.

I hate him! I hate him so much! And I get cut because of him! 

He comes at me again, trying to grab my hand. 

I pull my hand away from him but as he can grab me, he can easily overpower me, pulling it towards him. 

I look at my hand that he holds and then to him. My eyes are still teary. 

After studying my cut, he lifts his gaze at me. 

"It hurts," says me. 

"It's just a scratch" says him. Moreover, he knows she's a baby cry sometimes.

"No! It's a cut. See, my blood is running out" 

"It's not too deep"

"It is!" 

"I don't have a first aid kit here," says him.

I pursed my lips. He talks like he doesn't want to give me any effort to help me. He really doesn't take me seriously.  

I shift my eyes away from  him. 

Suddenly, he gets up and he's still holding my hand, not so gentle to me who just gets hurt. 

Then, he walks fast to the sink. 

I have trouble keeping pace with him. 

He forces my hand to hold out at the sink under the tap.