Chapter 13

I change into pants and shirt, then impatiently wait for someone to come into my room and tell me that my bicycle is already down there. 

I wait and wait but no one is coming. It's been already forty minutes! 

My excitement slowly turns to frustration. 

That dick told me it's going to take less than one hour. 

I know it's still not one hour yet but what use to sweetly promise me if he's going to do it as limit as possible. 

When he said less than one hour, I thought it would at least take thirty minutes the longest. Aish. 

I go down and then look at the houseworkers around me. 

I am expecting someone to come to talk to me but it seems like they're all minding their own businesses.

So,  I approach one of them who is wiping the accessories in this house."Hey" 

She turns at me and then lowers her head. "Yes lady?"

"Well, urr. You know" I stammer as I don't know how to say. 

Jungkook has too many workers that I didn't know if she knew what Jungkook had promised me earlier.

"Lady" 

I hear a voice from my back and I turn to the direction.

My eyes lighten up when I recognize this housekeeper. She was standing behind Jungkook in the dining room earlier. 

My excitement comes again and it's obviously shown to that housekeeper.

"If it's about the bicycle.. The head housekeeper said the master wants to get you the custom made, so it's going to take more time"

"Ohh.."

"If you have no more requests or questions, please excuse me" says her and she bows her head a little bit and turns to leave. 

I sigh. Custom made? Actually, I don't care about the design as long as it is doing its function which is moving. 

I just want to get to know this place to see if it's possible to run away.

Damn it. But whatever, I appreciate the 'effort' he makes.

I sigh again, thinking what to do today. 

I'm actually so annoyed that he takes my phone. Imagine living in 2019 without a phone. It's a nightmare! And I'm living in it. Shit.

I turn my head around out of the boredom and stop at the kitchen.

Honestly, I am curious about the chefs. They serve food like every day there is an event here. 

How many of them? Are they in the white costume chefs with that specific white cap, whatever it is called? 

I go to the kitchen and it looks like a normal kitchen in everyone's house. I mean how can they serve such a large volume of food with this space? 

Weird. I expect the kitchen will be like in the hotel or restaurant with the chefs in white outfits.

And there's nobody here too. 

Maybe they aren't working out of meal time.

Whatever. I shudder my shoulders and go to the fridge.

This fridge is very big and I'm expecting something delicious inside.

I pull open the fridge door and my expectation is right. 

There's so many chocolates, snacks, yogurts, milk, beer and wines.

"Lady?" 

I hear a voice from my side. I turn my head and see a housekeeper.