三 十 : 継 国 の 怒 り

(継国の怒り || Tsugikuni no Ikari = Tsugikuni's Rage)

     "How dare you..." I seethe. 

     "Y/n, you must not let your rage control you!" Michikatsu warns me. "You've never practiced using my quirks for extensive amounts of time before, so you'll go berserk if you overdo it!"

     I remain silent as I take a step forward, effortlessly deflecting an incoming.

     "How dare you!!"

     My yell creates tremendous pressure, leading to the demons sharing various expressions of interest, shock, and joy.

     "So this is what sensei meant by a strong fighting spirit!" the third demon, I now identify as Ryuuza. "What style do you fight with, hmm?! I wanna know! I wanna know!"

     "I suppose you'll tell me yours?" I ask warily.

     "Of course! Mine is a martial arts called 'Seiryu Style', an alternative version of sensei's 'Soryu Style'! I could never master it, so he taught it with a spin to it!"

     "Fairs fair...I use Totality Breathing, a hybrid between Sun and Moon breathing."

     All three demons twitch as if their very blood had felt chills from those very words.

     "No wonder Heeheeman wants us to capture you!" Ryuuza declares. "Sennou! Soriran! Give me 5 minutes before you join in, alright?"

     "Sure, then let me-" Soriran tries to say before a blast of air cuts him off.

     "But don't touch those two, or this won't be a fair fight between Tsugikuni and I."

     Annoyed, the two demons settle themselves onto a pair of nearby rocks as Ryuuza and I get into a battle stance.

     "Five minutes before it's a 1v3, huh..." I mumble to myself. "Breath of Totality, First Form..."

     "Seiryu Style..."

     Shadows and solar flares erupt from my blade. The illusion of a dragon claw is cast upon Ryuuza's fist. The two of us then charge in full throttle.

     "Dark Moon Dance!"

     "Claw Type!"

     My blade and her fists clash twice, once for each move, before immediately chaining into a barrage of sword swings and punches. Sparks flew as the ground around us shook with every hit, neither of us budged an inch from our spot as our attacks continue to counter themselves. A wide, manic smile spreads across Ryuuza's face, in contrast to the grimace that had grown upon mine. 

     "Holy moly!" Ryuuza screams. "You're so rough, dude!"

     "Hrgh!" I grunt. 

     "The joke writes itself~..." Sennou comments, sipping her tea.