二 十 一 : Sparks Will Fly, Blades Will Clash

"Dark Moon Dance!"

     "Dark Moon Dance!"

     Soriran is launched into the concrete wall from the power of the attack. The demon struggles to stand properly as he limps forward. To make matters worse, a massive scar that refuses to regenerate has been carved from his left shoulder down to his thigh.

     "What in that man's name is that?" Soriran hisses. "That was no quirk."

     "Of course it isn't," I say while pointing to myself with my thumb. "I'm quirkless!"

    Soriran's eyes widen and his pupils contract into demonic discs.

    "Am I so weak that a quirkless child like you managed to not only keep me at bay, but injure me this to this extent?!"

     "You kept me on my toes though, so you're not weak."

     "I don't need your sympathy, child!" Soriran screams as he leaps at me.

     Twang

     Soriran is suddenly nowhere to be found. After a moment of searching, I shrug it off and run towards the raging battle. 

     After what seemed like an eternity of turning, I finally reach the entrance to the alleyway, where I spot Todoroki where Izuku once stood. To his side lay Izuku, Iida, and another figure. Stain zooms around before rushing up to the red and white boy, urging me to rush in as fast as I could. Todoroki sends a surge of flames toward the villain but fails to notice the very same hero appear right next to him. Right as Stain is about to strike Todoroki, I lunge into the fray.

     "Breath of Totality, Sixth Form..."

     My blade is set alight and a shadow is cast as I crouch down.

     "Void of the Solar Eclipse!"

     I swing the sword diagonally toward Stain, deflecting his weapon and flinging him a large distance aways. 

     "I see where that 'Soriran' guy went," Stain remarks as he gets back up. "You sent him away, didn't you?"

     "And what if I did?" I ask. "Are you guys okay?"

     "Stain's quirk has the ability to paralyze you if he ingests any amount of your blood, and the duration is dependent on your blood type," Shouto quickly explains. "Midoriya was able to get up pretty quickly earlier but he got stuck again, leaving me to defend the three of them before you showed up."

     "Well keep doing that, Shouto. I'll handle this guy for a bit."

     "No!" Iida cries out. "He's my target! Don't interfere and get yourselves hurt-"

     "Look at yourself, Iida," I say. "I think I have more of a chance of fending him off right now. So just stay calm and let me take over for a bit."