三 : First Day, First Hurdle

I stand before the school of my dreams as my blazer hangs on my shoulder, blowing in the wind

     I stand before the school of my dreams as my blazer hangs on my shoulder, blowing in the wind. The smile on my face continues to stretch further and further as the butterflies fly faster and faster. Even though I live next to him, I left for school earlier than Izuku out of excitement. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see my fellow resident of the dark, Tokoyami.

     "Greetings, Dark One," I greet.

     "Same to you, Swordsman of the Apocalypse," Tokoyami greets in return. I turn to him and present the sword I had with me. He looks at me questioningly until the realization hits him like a truck.

     "I would like to see what your sword color is, so I brought it to school along with my bokken."

     "You are playing a dangerous game, Tsugikuni-kun."

     Tokoyami calmly takes hold of the sword and unsheathes it. After a moment of stillness, the blade begins to turn a dark, shadowy purple. Tokoyami's eyes light up in astonishment at the miracle before him. 

     "From what I saw on some forum posts, I believe that color means that you're most suited to the 'Breath of the Shadows'."

     I smile as the birb slides his new sword to his side, a look of excitement on his face. I giggle as we make our way to our new classroom. The halls of U.A. itself are astonishingly massive and full of life. The student body was so diverse, it left me in awe as we reach the front door of class 1-A. I look to my shadowy friend as I slide the door open. 

     "I'm from Somei Academy!" the robot boy from the entrance exam suddenly announces. "My name is Iida Tenya!"

     "Nice to meet you Iida!" I return the greeting. "My name is Tsugikuni Y/n. The dark lord to my side is Tokoyami Fumikage."

     "Hello," was all Tokoyami says.

     After a small chat with Iida about the entrance exams and our new experience at U.A., I plop down in a seat after Iida leaves. I turn to the student behind and let out a gasp when I meet Mineta. 

     "Mineta-kun, you did it! You're here!"

     "I managed to pass the exam thanks to my battle skills and quirk expertise!" he says.

     "Oh my gosh, you're so cool!" I exclaim in glee.

     "Thank you, Tsugikuni-kun."

     I suddenly get blasted in the face by an explosion. I turn to the only person who I knew would pull something like that. 

     "Kacchan!" I yell. "You made it, just like you said you would!"

     "Why the hell would I not be here, stupid Muyou!"

     "Mugen!"

    He takes a seat and slams himself into the seat in front of the one before me. I shake my face to get rid of the ash on my face,