二 十 六 : Shopping Mall! ft. Daikau, Ootori, and a Demon...Hol Up

On the outskirts of a shopping district-style mall stood Y/n, Sora, and Yu as they prepare for a wonderful, daunting, and (maybe) violent shopping trip

     "I love this place!" Sora yells in delight. "It's so pretty! I love the Taisho aesthetic the whole mall has!"     

     "Why are we in this little village instead of the mall with the rest of 1-A, my dude?" Yu asks.

     "I found this place when I was looking for survival tools," I answer with closed eyes. "This place not only sells those, but everything else we'll need for the summer camp! I've even compared some name-brand stuff and it doesn't even come close."

     "I'll take your word for it."

     "Now where do you want to start?" Sora wonders.

     "How about sleeping bags?" I suggest.

     Their eyes light up in agreement. With a nod from both of them, we make our way to the little shop for survival ware. On our way there, I spot a familiar hero clad in black at the very store we were approaching. It seemed he was off duty for the time being.

     "Aizawa-sensei!" I call out to him.

     He turns to reveal himself in all of his tired glory.

     "Greetings, Tsugikuni," he says monotonously. "I was bored and came here to see their lineup."

     "You have taste, Sensei!" I yell at normal volume. "I got you that pillow from here, you know that!"

     "That cloud?"

     "If that's what you want to call it."

     "I suppose I'll have to spend some more time here then," he says with a smirk. 

     "I'm here with my friends from Class 1-B! Yu-san and Sora-san!"

     "Oh, the other swordsmen from 1-B."

     "Greetings, Aizawa-sensei!" Sora greets with a smile.

     "Yo," Yu says with a peace sign.

     "I won't keep you any longer, so get going. Be efficient with your time."

     "Will do!" I say with a grin.

     The three of us enter the store and begin our little journey to find survival tools. 

-----

    By the time we had finished, it was mid-day. This left us with way too much free time and nothing to use it for. The three of us just mindlessly wandered, occasionally stopping by another store for one thing or another. Eventually, to let our feet rest, we decide to head to the cafe within the mall. After a bit of walking, we reach the place and find it rather busy. From where we were, I see a customer wearing a cloak arguing with a customer.