八 : Post-Onslaught Relaxation

I stand next to the rest of my classmates, listening as my classmates are being counted

     "And that's everyone," the detective announces. "Besides the one with the broken legs, they're unharmed too."

     After a moment of silence, I turn to Aoyama.

     "Where were you?" I ask. 

     "You'll never guess, Signor Tsugikuni!"

     "Looks like I'll never guess, then."

     "What about you?" I hear Kaminari ask from my left. "What were you doing during the whole ordeal?" 

     "Oh, I was fighting that monster that grabbed me initially. And then I had to fight a bunch of villains, and then this giant, ogre-man! I even got all of my limbs and parts of my spin shattered, but I somehow regenerated thanks to my ancestor's quirk!"

     "If it's not your quirk, then you won't have to deal with any drawbacks right?" I hear Sero ask.

     "Actually, you bring up a good-Argh!"

     I keel over from the sudden rush of pain in my everything. The intensity of the pain is so great, my consciousness begins to fall. 

     "I apologize, my descendant," I manage to hear Michikatsu say in the back of my mind. "I forgot to mention that anybody I lend my strength to will feel various levels of pain once they calm down for long enough." 

     Normally, I would try to ask him why he didn't mention it, but the pain swallowing me up was way too much.

     "Kid, you okay?" I hear the detective ask. "Someone get a stretcher, now!"

     "Tsugikuni!" I hear my classmates cry out. 

     "Bro, what's up all of a sudden?" I hear Kirishima ask, worry in his tone.

     I try to answer or say anything to explain but it was no use. I scream one last scream, before losing consciousness from the pain.

-----

     I wake up, seeing a very familiar ceiling. I sit up completely fine, as if the pain was never there, to begin with. 

     "Care to explain, deary?" I hear Recovery Girl ask. 

     "It just started hurting, like as if there were a thousand charlie horses everywhere!"

     "What did you even do to cause that? There wasn't a single injury, not even a scratch."

     "It's complicated."

     "But it's okay, Young Tsugikuni," I hear a familiar voice say. I look in front of me and see both All Might in his true form and Izuku next to him.