一の映画 : Trip to I-Island!! Less Go!!

Laying on my bed, I think over the events of the previous weeks since I became a part of U

      Laying on my bed, I think over the events of the previous weeks since I became a part of U.A. From my bonds to the showdowns I had with Nomu-katsu, Stain, and Soriran. I quickly thank whatever higher powers have granted me such a wonderful experience before drifting off into a deep slumber...before my phone rings, snapping me awake. I look at my phone and see a number I haven't seen before. I pick up and put the phone to my ear.

     "Hello, who is this?" I say.

     "It's Shinazugawa," a gruff voice responds.

     "Oh, Wind Hashira! What's happening?"

     "Well, I got something for ya if you're interested."

     "I mean, depends what it is really."

     "You see, the Hashira got tickets to attend that thing going on at I-Island but I'm the only one who can go out of the nine of us," Shinazugawa explains. "But they're also letting every guest bring their own plus one. Wanna join me?"

     "Maybe, but I'm a little hesitant to-"

     "I'm going there to infiltrate some terrorist group that's rumored to be attacking the place. What's your answer?"

     "Count me in!" I respond with glee. "When are we leaving?"

     "In two hours. Get packin', because I'm comin' to pick you up around that time and I don't plan on waiting."

     "Understood!"

     "Alright, see ya."

     The phone clicks as I check the clock, which reads '10 o'clock'. I throw my phone on it's charger before going to tell my mom about what's happening.

-----

     A few hours into our flight, I turn to the Wind Hashira.

     "Hey, Shinazugawa" I say. 

     "Hm?"

     "What's the deal with airplane food?"

     "Hmm...what is the deal with airplane food?" Shinazugawa says while taking a bite of his airplane ohagi.

     "You like ohagi?" I ask him.

     "Got a problem with that?!"

     "Not at all! It's just good to know what my acquaintances like and dislike."

     "Tch. Don't make fun of me!"

     I could only chuckle at the childish side of the Hashira before the intercom comes to life.

     "Passengers, please buckle up," the attendant says. "We are about to make contact with the landing field. Please buckle up."

     The plane lands with a calm rumble as our flight ends. Like always, that one woman towards the middle of the plane starts to clap leading to the rest of the plane joining in. We grab our luggage and exit the plane.