十 九 : Just Breath Better!

Upon waking up in my room, I find myself struggling to get up

     Upon waking up in my room, I find myself struggling to get up. It feels like there's something really heavy on top of me weighing me down. Slowly, I open my eyes and find myself face to face with a sleeping Tomioka.

     "What the hell happened?" I ask myself while scanning my room. 

     To my surprise, Tomioka wasn't the only one in my room. Rengoku was faceplanted into the floor, Shinazugawa was hanging from the ceiling unconscious and Tokito was sleeping comfortably in a chair.

     "Okay, what the hell happened?" I ask, but louder.

     "Do you really want to know?" I hear a voice ask in the corner of the room.

     The voice was Iguro, who was gracefully sitting on one of the shelves in the room.

     "Please," I beg him. "I at least want to why Tomioka's on top of me."

     "I'll start there then," he begins. "Tomioka got knocked out and landed on top of you."

     "Oh...why is everyone else here?"

     "Rengoku decided to drag everyone into your room for a 'heart-to-heart', only to find you fast asleep. From there, because they already made the trek all the way over to Shinazugawa's house, they decided to just stay here for a bit longer. Shinazugawa resisted, and it resulted in this mess. Himejima declined, Tokito managed to avoid conflict, and I only just got back before you woke up."

     "Do you like sitting in high places like that?"

     "It's comfortable."

     Something definitely happened. I don't remember what, but something happened between me and the snake man. He's too neutral with me, but I'm not complaining.

     "Okay!!" I shout at the top of my lungs while flexing my body muscles. "Time to get up!"

     I shove Tomioka off me before sitting up.

     "Let's start with breakfast!"

     "Let's go!!" a voice shouts beside me.

     It was Rengoku, who had woken up from his unconscious state.

     "Breakfast!" he shouts.

     "Breakfast!" I mimic.

     The two of us then proceed to march through the halls, chanting 'breakfast' the entire way. 

     "I'm not ready for a second Rengoku," Iguro tells himself. 

-----

     After a good breakfast, which was accompanied by a grandiose orchestra of Rengoku's cheers, I am now heading towards the training grounds for my first exercise of the day with Shinobu. She mentioned something about 'fixing my stiffness' but I'm not too sure.