十 五 : Round 3! The Power of Resolve Vs. The Resolve of Power!

Within a large room, sits a large screen

     Within a large room, sits a large screen. And surrounding that screen, were a few figures who were watching the UA Sports Festival.

     "So the kid with the long hair is the one you've been watching?" a white-haired man asks, taking his seat in front of the screen.

     "His strength is quite flamboyant, but he lacks any style whatsoever!" another white-haired man, covered in gemstones, responds.

     "He might as well be swinging his sword around like a toy!" a man with blond hair yells out with enthusiasm.

     "Correction, he is swinging his sword around like a toy," a man with a snake wrapped around his neck spits.

     "He's giving it his all though, wouldn't you agree?" a girl with pink hair says, turning to another girl with purple eyes.

     "I would say so. But he really does have a lot to learn," the girl with the purple eyes comments.

     "If his performance is acceptable, then we'll reach out to him," a tall man, holding prayer beads, declares.

     "Hmm," hums a man wearing a haori with two different designs on each half.

     "I found Waldo," a small boy thinks to himself.

     -----

     "Start!!"

     Within a flash and a blast, the Katsuki and I were already within arms reach. 

     "Breath of America, 2nd Form! Pennsylvania!"

     I quickly stab on either side of Katsuki, barring him from making any large movements.

     "Breath of America, 13th Form! Rhode Island!"

     I rapidly slash repeatedly at him, creating a low buzzing sound to cause a distraction. In response, Katsuki sends an explosion my way, sending me back and canceling my attack. However, I don't plan on relenting my attack. I leap into the air, before diving down towards him.

     "Breath of America, 12th Form! North Carolina!"

     Swiftly, I slash him as I pass him. This causes him to recoil from the hit, allowing me to make another move.

     "Breath of America, 15th Form! Kentucky!"

     I slam the blade against the ground, creating a small crater and sending Katsuki away. It proved quite fruitless, however, since the pomeranian just uses his explosions to launch himself right back at me.

     "Die!" he shouts, sending a massive explosion into my face. 

     I skid against the ground before recovering and returning back into my stance.