二 十 九 : 弦月

(弦月 || Gengetsu = Crescent Moon)

     The traps stop as the third day of training camp comes to a close. I look over to Yu and Sora with another smile as today's menu, Beef Stew, was going to be another success. We rinse, repeat, and get to work once more. The roles were the same today, except Yu wasn't making rice. Just like yesterday, as well, a small group had congregated around us. Iida didn't even try to tell them off today, as it seems he had joined in. Katsuki was unwavering, however, and shooed them off...thanks again, Katsuki. I owe you two!

     "I'm gonna go stretch my muscles before the 'Test of Courage' you two," I tell them before walking off.

    I reach a cliff and start my stretches. First, my arms, then my legs, then my neck, and then I end off with a-blue fire? Never mind, I was seeing things. There was a small twinkle in the distance, but it's gone now. Ignoring the spark in the distance, I make my way back to the group as I hear Pixie-Bob calling for attendance. 

     Upon arriving, I witness the remedial students getting dragged away by Aizawa...how unfortunate. Anyway, after a brief explanation, and a 'Revelry in the Dark' from Tokoyami. The pairs were drawn through lots and I got...Izuku!!

     "My boy!" I cry out.

     "Y/n!" Izuku says with relief. "I'm not alone!"

     "Hey, uh, wanna...talk while we wait for our turn? We're eight out of eight so that'll take a bit."

     "Certainly. There's a bit to talk about, huh?"

     "Yep. For example, how the hell did you run into Shigaraki at the mall that day? Isn't that place crowded beyond belief?"

     "Yeah, I got separated from everyone else that day. He caught me off guard and placed 4 of his fingers on my neck, using the fifth the threaten me."

     "What'd he even want though?" I inquire.

     "I...I don't know," he says in confusion. "In the end, he walked away while mumbling something about All Might."

     "I don't think that's very...safe?"

     "No, Y/n...no it isn't."

     Our conversation went like that for the next few minutes, trading words, feelings, and overall just catching up with each other. At least, that's how it went until we smelled smoke. I look across the forest horizon and see a vast expanse of azure fire. A large amount of blaze blue.

     "Izuku...that fire's from a villain, huh?"

     "Can't be anything else, Y/n..."

     Thud

    I turn to the sudden noise and find a pair of villains, a person with sunglasses and a lizard man dressing like Stain, standing over Pixie-Bob as she lies on the ground with blood on her forehead. I try to jump in to defend the hero but am immediately distracted by a very familiar set of sparks, followed by a pillar of orange flames coming from the forest.