二 十 五 : Let's Beat Up Some Robots!...Or Not.

The day of finals came and the written exams had passed

     The day of finals came and the written exams had passed. Fortunately for me, Michikatsu helped me sail through. Apparently, he doesn't mind feeding me answers since he'd rather let me focus on my physical training. Thanks to our study session, Mina and Tokoyami had a confident look on their faces when we met up during the small break in between the written and final exams. We made our way to the changing rooms and quickly donned our hero outfits before meeting up at the rendevous for the practice of our final exam.

     Upon arriving, the many members of the U.A. faculty had lined up along the wall along. Off to the side, I spotted Uzui and Tomioka speaking to a pair of boys who looked a bit older than us. 

     "Before we being, I would like to announce that two people from Class 1-B will be joining us for our final exams," Aizawa announces. "Introduce yourselves."

     Two people step up once he finishes his with smiles on their faces.

     "Hi everyone, my name's Daikau Sora!" Daikau says. "My hero name is Pyrotechnika and I specialize in using sword techniques! We'll be in your care, so treat us well!"

     "Yo! Name's Kanochou Yuusha," the orange-haired guy beside Daikau introduces. "Paragon's my hero name, and everlasting fire is my game!"

     "Good, now go stand next to Tsugikuni while we continue," Aizawa instructs them.

     Quickly shuffling toward me, I wave to both of them with a smile as they join up with me.

     "My name is Tsugikuni Y/n! Good to see you, Daikau-san! Nice to meet you, Kanochou-kun!"

     "Pleasure's mine, Tsugi-kun!" Kanochou replies. "Do call me 'Yuu' though. Probably less of a pain than 'Kanochou'."

     "I don't mind it, but thank you! Call me Y/n then, so it's fair."

     "Sure thing, my guy."

     "Wait, first name basis?!" Daikau says with wide eyes. "Lemme in too, Tsugikuni!"

     "No problem, Sora-san!"

     "What's so important that the three of you aren't paying attention?" Aizawa says in a deep voice. 

     The three of us gulp before putting our attention to the man ahead of us.

     "As I was saying, you guys probably asked around so you already have a vague idea of how this'll go," Aizawa states as his scarf starts to ruffle.

     "It's Robot royale, just like the entrance exam!" Kaminari shouts with victory.

     "Fireworks! Curry! Truth or Dare! Here we come!" Mina shouts with even more victory. 

     "Not quite!" Principal Nezu interrupts as he pops out of Aizawa's scarf. "Due to certain circumstances, the exam format has been revised!"

     The two dunces freeze in place as everyone else processes his words with wide eyes.