一の映画 : Demon on I-Island!! Less Go!!

"Did you get any intel on the villain's quirk, Tsugikuni?" Shinazugawa asks as we're flying through the air

      "I tried to talk to her, but I didn't get much," I reply. "Although if her name has to do with anything, she might have a technological quirk of sorts."

     "Good assumption, Tsugikuni!" Dualitas yells while pointing at an advertisement board. "Cuz I think that's her, right?"

     I follow his hand toward the giant display and see none other than Hakka, seething with anger and massive in size thanks to the advertisement.

     "How dare you...you betrayed me! How could you!?!" she yells through the advertisement loudspeakers. "I'll make you pay!"

     An advertisement for Garden Ram's kitchen knives fades in behind her. She then grabs the set of knives and chucks them in front of her. Suddenly, the knives break through the screen and fly out of the screen, remaining massive in size.

     "Breath of Duality!" Dualitas breathes out. "Second Form: Wind and Water!"

     The red blade in his right-hand ejects a mirage of red water from it as he performs a horizontal slash, cleaving the first wave of knives. He immediately follows up with a vertical cleave with the blue blade in his left, blasting away the knives with a mirage of blue wind.

      The three of us finally land on the ground as Hakka emerges from a nearby bus stop display, entering the streets before the three of us.

     "I see...you were never with Wolfram in the first place, were you?" Hakka inquires.

     "What if we weren't, huh?" Shinazugawa mocks. 

     "...Then I'll eat you."

     Shinazugawa and Dualitas' eyes widen. I, however, know exactly what she meant.

     "How many have you eaten in your career, Hakka?" I ask.

     "How many breads have you eaten in your life?" she replies.

     "Like, a dozen? Rice is my staple food."

     "...How many grains of rice?"

     "Okay, now we're talkin'," I say as I draw my blade. "Shinazugawa. Dualitas. While it might be pretentious of me to request this, could you evacuate the area of any lingering people?"

     "You're still a student!" Shinazugawa yells. "We're the heroes with licenses here-"

     "Come on, Nemi," Dualitas says. "The kid seems to know something we don't...and I think he wants to keep it that way."

     Shinazugawa looks between Hakka, me, and Dualitas before clicking his tongue.

     "Don't you dare die, Y/n!" he says before sprinting away with Dualitas, leaving me and Hakka to ourselves.