二 十 四 : Prepare! The Finals Are Coming!

"I haven't studied at all!!" Kaminari shouts with resounding agony

     "I haven't studied at all!!" Kaminari shouts with resounding agony. "I totally forgot about the finals because of the Sports Festival and Internship!!"

     Kaminari Denki: Rank 21/21...

     Ashido Mina: Rank 20/21...

     "Indeed..." Tokoyami says to himself with a sweatdrop.

     Tokoyami Fumikage: Rank 15/21...

     "Midterms didn't have much to study for so they weren't too bad, but the finals are a different story," Satou states while Koda shakes his head in agreement.

     Satou Rikido: Rank 13/21...

     Koda Kouji: Rank 12/21...

     "Too bad there's a practical exam too," Mineta says with the smuggest of faces.

     Mineta Minoru: Rank 10/21...

     "I thought you were one of us!!" Ashido says with betrayal.

     "Your character archetype only works when they're dumb!" Kaminari follows up.

     "Ashido, Kaminari!" The broccoli boy calls out. "Let's try our best, alright! I would love for everyone to go to Training Camp!"

     Iida follows up, yelling a succinct, "Yes!"

     "You've been attending class, right?" Todoroki says plainly. "If that's the case, how do you even fail?"

     Midoriya Izuku: Rank 5/21...

     Iida Tenya: Rank 3/21...

     Todoroki Shouto: Rank 4/21...

     "That stings a lot!" Kaminari proclaims while clutching his chest.

     "If it's academics, I'll be glad to lend a hand!" Yaoyorozu says with her head held high. "It is a different story with the practical exam, however..."

     Yaoyorozu Momo: 1/21...

     "I'm not as desperate as them, but could I get some help as well?" Jirou says. "Quadratic equations are iffy for me."

     "Help me too, will ya?" Sero says, putting his hands over his head. "You're good with Kanji, aren't you?"

     "Me too, if you could..." Ojiro politely requests.

     Jirou Kyouka: Rank 8/21...

     Sero Hanta: Rank 17/21...

     Ojiro Mashirao: Rank 9/21...

     At the behest of her classmates cries for help, and to her glee, Yaoyorozu accepts her tutoring responsibility with a resounding, "Yes! Of course!!"