Twenty-One

Kai along with Kionne and Flame, had reached the safe house a few hours later, and had 4 gaurds in the front and four at back of the house, there were many more spread out around the perimeter to ensure that no harm came to the princes.

The safe house was a small wooden ranch home cottage, that looked small on the outside but was huge on the inside, it made Kai feel at home.

"Its been way to long since ive been in normal house, this is perfect"she said with a big smile on her face from ear to ear, while plopping down on the black L shaped sofa across from the big wood burning fire.

Flame ran into her arms, and layed next to her on the sofa while they took in their new surroundings.Kionne was outside instructing the guards on what to do and what not to do.

The scent of vanilla and lavender filled the air with a hint of mold from the old wooden home, but nonetheless Kai loved it.

For a good moment all her worries and fear were gone, until Kionne returned into the house, she had questions.And lots of them.

"Come on, you should get some rest its late, I'll wake you up when the pizzas ready"Kai faked her smile to Flame, who smiled from ear to ear and sprung up from her.

She picked him and gently put his head on her shoulder, and rocked him from side to side as he slowly dozed off to sleep.

She walked over to Kionne who was smiling at her from the small kitchen island,"what"she asked him with a hint of sass, with a peacefully sleeping Flame in her arms, oblivious to the dangers all around him.

"Your going to be a good mother some day,our littls Oogys will adour you"he said with complete admiration while placing his hand on her lower back and gesturing for her to follow.

"Who says we're going to have more beings like you, if anything we'll have little Selcouths running around out smarting their own father"she joked proudly with a smile on her face as they entered one of the rooms to the left of the house.

Kai placed Flame down gently in the bed and tucked him in nicely before giving him a soft kiss on his forehead and wishing him a goodnights sleep.

They walked out his room, softly closing the door and went back into the kitchen, "come to think of it, i do think having a mini you running around would be funny, but which ever we have I'll love them nonetheless"he said smirking at her from the opposite side of the kitchen island with his arms rested on it, looking at Kai, who sat on bar stool.

She didn't answer back but rather just smiled at him, she knew deep down within her, when they do have children its going to be two mini versions of themselves.

Then the questions came back to her and she scratched through the bag with their devices and was about to Phone her parents when a loud knock came from the door.

Fear hit her in every direction, and her heart beat seemed to come to a stop," stay here"kionne ordered and walked towards the door with caution.

He opened it up, but Kai still could not see who was at the door and she couldn't hear them either.

Kionne opened the door wider, and in came her grandpa Lo and grandma Eirine.She was hoping to see her parents too but there wasnt any sign of them.

Kai leaped up from her seat and rushed over to give them both a hug, which they both happily returned in relief."are you okay"Eirine asked cupping her face as they sat on the sofa.

Tears brimmed Kai's eyes, and she shook her head no hugging her gandma Eirine again.

"No,i barely know whats happening, all i know is theres a sycho vampire after me that looks exactly like the man in my nightmares, and that his after me, the damn devil is after me" she dramatically says wiping away her tears.