Nine

"Can i tell you a secret"she said wrapping her arms around his shoulder bringing him in closer,and she could feel the hardness yet again,he remained quit but his silence told her yes,"that was the best kiss I've ever had,and im also scared im going to fuck up everything"she said half laughing,not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Mine too"he said smiling at her mischievously but also genuinely,pecking her on the lips yet again."And i promise to be here with you,every step of the way,and yes annoyance and cold sarcasm comes in the package"he added which made her laugh wiping away a tear that escaped her eyes,he cupped her face with his one hand and stroked her cheek gently with his thumb,and scanned her face taking in her appearance.

"Dont do that,your tears are to pure to waste"he said softly into her ears and she smiled,"im really concerned for you, you're being nice",she said making them both laugh.

"What can i say Selcouth,im a lover not a fighter"he said smirking and Kai scoffed,"Says the big bad wolf that bit my shoulder,oh and who swears infront of little kids"she retorted and he rolled his eyes,"you're still on with that"he asked"nah i just had to say something to get the last say,can you do me a favour"she asked pouting at him,her lower lip quivering and her eyes big.Kionne bit his lip and stared at her hungryly his pupils dilating,"hey you horny arse, snap out of it,not that type of favour"she said snapping her fingures infront of him realising the look in his face.

"Right"he said a little disappointed,"can you stay with me tonight,im scared i might have a nightmare again"she asked shyly and Kionne chuckled.

"Of cause,lets get snacks and it'll be a sleep over"he said excitedly in a girl voice helping her down as they both started rading the kitchen for snacks

~