Twenty

Kionne changed into dry clothes and then kissed Kai on her forhead, and lips, which got him a satisfied sleepy groan which made him chuckle before exiting her room, to go have a talk with her mother.

He heard worried whispers on the other side of Kalias office door,and knocked on it loudly, which made the whispers die down.

"COME IN", she yelled and Kionne opened the door revealing the god Apollo and the goddess Eirine who stood alongside each other, with worried looks plastard on their faces. Mr and Mrs O'Karios looked equally as worried, and kionne could sence that something was not right.

He closed the door and walked further into the office, "Kionne its good you came, you need to leave with Kai to a safe house immediately" Apollo went straight to the point, and Kionne looked at him confused, "why? We'll be leaving for Arcadia in a couple of days, what happend"he asked, worry struck his veins, and Kai's safety seemed to be in danger.

"Vixen has his men hunting for her, you need to forget about going home, because your mom and dad said a few of his men have been spotted and captured in Arcadia,they believe there might be more.Go to her now and leave to a safe house until we tell you to return there will be gaurds right behind you"Kai's dad said, and Kionne left without sparing them another breath, and sprinted towards Kai's room.

He quickly threw all his clothes in the suit case, and took both their bags plus a few of Kais other bags and loaded them into one of the many cars they had in a big lot.

Precisely a matte black Audi Q3.

All around him he saw people rushing around, and guards and soldiers getting ready to protect the princess.

Kionne got stopped half way to Kai's room, by someone pulling his arm,"look after her...please" Flo said pleadingly and Kionne gave her a nod and she released his arm.

"Selcouth,baby wake up, we need to go"he said softly hiding his panic so that she does not get alarmed.

She groaned,"five more minutes"she says softly snuggling further into the duvet.

Kionne ran around the room,getting their phones, and a few of Kai's snacks because the drive to the safe house would be a little long.

Even if her life is in danger, she will make sure to have that last oreo biscuit before she dies.

"Okay five minutes is up,get your lazy arse up and lets go"he commanded, and as much as he never wanted to use his strict tone on her, he had to and it worked.

Her eyes shot open and she looked at him confused,he rolled his eyes getting impatient,and put her shoes on for her, grabbing her hands and walking fast down the corridors, confusion washed over Kai who just followed him not wanting to challenge him after his outburst.

"Kionne where are we going"she asked as they stepped into the large lot, that contained way to many cars to count.

Her eyes widen, at the sight of the many cars, many people would kill for, and many people are working their arses off for.

How have i never been here before?

She questioned herself and with that question many followed after.

Where are we going?
Why does something not feel right?
Is oogy mad at me?
Why's everyone rushing around?

Etc etc,and it went on like that for a while until they approuched the car.

"Kai"she heard her name being called and she saw the owner of the voice approuching her fast,with a little figure beside her.

"Flo"she asked confused,her best friend hugged her, followed by little Flame who was in tears.

"Whats going on?why are you crying"she asked them feeling usless, Kionne cleared his throat in the car waiting for her.

"Bye Kai,i love you"Flo said, and a few tears escaped from her eyes,"I'm coming back why are you crying"she asked,she picked flame up and set him on the car,she wiped his tears away with her thumbs and kissed his cheeks.

"Dont cry Flame, I'll be back i promise"she said to him,"he can come with"Kionne said and Flo looked at him confused,"its a safe house,he cant possibly go with"she said bitterly but Flame was already excited.

"A safe what"kai asked,"you guys need to leave now"a man yelled out and Flame hoped in the back of the car.

Flo gave kai one last hug before leaving.

A maid soon after returned with a small suit case and placed it in the boot.

Kionne immediately reversed the car, and once they were out the big garage lot,he floored it and sped off away from the castle,filling Kai with such anxiety, that she couldn't even hear what kionne was saying to her.

She watched as they drove out of the kingdom of Marainia,other wise known as her home and looked at all, the people waving goodbye with sad expressions.

They exited the kingdom and were now driving past frorest.Kai noticed a few wolfs in the forest running at the speed of the fast car,and another black car not far behind them.

She looked out the window into the woods and saw the man in her nightmares grinning at her,while waving from high above in a tree,just this time his eyes were a gold colour,and his grin revealed two sharp fangs.

Her heart seemed to have stoped beating,and she grabbed Kionnes arm,squeezing and digging her nails into his skin.

He looked at her for a secomd before returning his attention on the road,he didn't worry about it because it didn't hurt, what he was worried about was her,she looked as if she saw a ghost.

When Kia told him about the dream she had, his blood boiled. Vinxen is the King of the Arcane Kingdom, where all the rouge werewolfs and vampires live in complete chaos but understanding.

"His coming for me isn't he"she suddenly asked and Kionne stayed silent and just shook his head,"who kai"the small eager little boy asked from the back middle seat, swaying his legs.

"No one important Flame,you excited"she asked trying her best to hide her fear,but kionne saw right through it, he outstretched his arm and placed it on her bare thigh getting a jolt of electricity from the skin contact.

"I'm here to protect you Kai,he wont get to you, if its the last thing i do, understood"he said softly but sternly comforting Kai.

"Kai Vixen's the king of the Arcane kingdom. His a vampire",Kionne stated blankly, his gaze ahead of him.

"I never knew he was a vampire, but that explains why i saw his fangs, a few minutes ago"she mumbled to herself and Kionne quickly looked at her but back at the road,and went even faster.

He typed in a number on the car's dash board,when the person answerd Kionne didn't waste time and immediately started speaking,"we need more back up,Kai saw him when we just left the kingdom, he might be following us"he said and the voice said okay on the other end cutting the call.

Kionne looked at her reassuringly and gave her his best soft smile,which made her smile too but a sad smile.

Your days a fucking numbered Vixen

Kionne had murderous thoughts towards Vixen and wanted nothing more than to kill him with his bare hands.

He'll end this bastards life before he can even get to Kai.

~