Prologue

Legend has it that a long time ago,Apollo,son of Zues and Leto fell in love with Eirine, the daughter of Poseidon and Malantheia...with which she bore him a daughter who they named Kai.

Their beautiful daughter was born on July the 18th,under the full moon. She had the most beautiful eyes any person had ever seen, engulfing them in such a trance of beauty and sirenity.Her eyes shown pure white, revealing the beautiful specks of detail, with two small pools of blue and purple under the pupil. They were just one of the reminders of her uniqueness.

Apollo and Eirine knew that they had to hide her away from the world,with his affair he had with Eirine, their daughter would not only be in danger by the other gods and kingdoms,but the light lavender colour in her eyes meant she would be destined to be a vessel/Childbearer for a lycanthrope prince.

Together they decided that Eirine would run away to live on earth as a normal person and not as a goddess. She would be hidden with their daughter, until they figured something out.

But...word leaked out and as Apollo bid her farewell they were caught in a crossfire between two elements,that of the sea and the other from the lands.

Each side fought over who would take the child,because it was said that she would be the next in line in Poseidons sea world kingdom,or that she would be the next ruler of a kingdom on land,whether it be her mates or not.

Her existence brought war and Chaos upon them all.Knowbody cared for the now 6 month old baby,all they wanted from her was the power she possessed, and for the great things that were destined in her future.

But little did they know that if she stayed alive any longer, she'd be their downfall and the rest of the worlds.

They also didn't care about the little boy prince who would grow up to be a king,who she would gift upon him their new hybrid wolfs, which would not only be able to transform from man to wolf,but also the ability to manipulate water and bring mountains to their knees with a thunderes earthquake. And conjure up lighting from the sky.

Deep down Apollo and Eirine knew she couldn't stay alive, they knew that something was wrong with her.

So...stuck in the cross fire,they were left with no other option but to bring death early to their only child.

That day was then remembered as The Uproar and people would visit temples to pray for forgiveness and seek redemption.

If it were not for their greed, Kai would've still been alive.

Apollo and Eirine vanished there after without a trace.

But....

History is soon doomed to repeat itself.....

~
Okay so this is my first take on a werewolf/Lycanthrope story,so please i beg of you go easy on me.

And if some things are weird about the book ummmm my bad i haven't really finished reading greek mythology,but still enjoy.

Oh and also im still editing so if you find any errors please let me know.

Ta-Ta-for-now🤗

Blahhh

~liah

Selcouthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें