" Get your own cup."

" Ok. Boudi...!!!"

Aniruddh looked at him wide eyed. Was he really going to stretch this ? He was half amused, half irritated by his brother's act. He took another sip to ignore him.

" Ji Som dada " Bondita entered with kaka's breakfast. " You wanted something ?"
Somnath threw a teasing smile to Aniruddh. " No no. Nothing." He didn't want to tease his boudi. She was a good kid.

"Kaka sasurji" Bondita addressed him " have you had some work done in my bathroom ?"

" Oh yes. Binoy got a fuarra fixed"

"Its a shower da" Binoy tried to corrected him

" Yes, yes...that" her kaka sasurji confirmed. " Angrez"

" We have it in all master bathrooms. That bathroom was long over due." Binoy said looking at Aniruddh. " We had to get that installed when you moved from London. See how long it took ? Only because later you just moved in a room which already had a shower." He said laughing.

" Thankyou baba."

" I don't have one in my room !" Batuk whined.

" It will be fixed in yours and Somnath's room in a few day. Don't cry." Binoy was in a good mood.

" But what is a fuarra ?" Bondita finally let her question out.

" That's my bahu !" Kaka looked in a good mood as well.

" Bondita it is for taking bath. I will show you how it works after breakfast. Ok.?" Aniruddh was still laughing at his kaka on being proud of his bahu catching on to his word and not English.

Bondita didn't know if she was excited to learn about this new thing or worried about being with her Pati Babu but she was maintaining her distance.

" Bondita ! What are you doing at the door ? Come here" she heard his voice.

They were in her bathroom. He was standing in the empty tub above which the shower was installed.

She reached the tub but still was not looking at him.

" This is the knob. You turn it and water will flow from it. Like rain...!"

Rain ? Indoors ? Rich people and their antics.

Aniruddh turned the knob on and off swiftly enough to show her drops falling but not getting wet. Just a few drops on his clothes. " You try."

Bondita held the knob but it didn't budge. " Its not turning. Is it broken ?"

" No. I did it just now. You come here and try from this side." He stepped back in the tub and gave Bondita space.

Bondita reluctantly stepped in the empty space he laft for her and gave the knob. another try. She just wanted it to be over with. She was getting nervous in his presence. Both good and bad kind.

" Its not working Pati Babu." She was getting irritated.

" Try Bondita."

"Fine !" She gave one last tug and the shower started flowing.

" Aaaa..." She screamed as the cold water hit her head.

" Bondita turn that off...!!!"

She tried but the knob got stuck again " Its not working !!!" She tried stepping back to where her Pati Babu was, still dry. But she was still wearing her slippers and their combination with the marble of the tub and water made her slip only for Aniruddh to come forward and catch her in time.