| 2.50 |

The bed was cold and empty when I woke up, but the sun was up outside. Yet I was all alone in my room.

"Didn't you hear me first time? I told you to get the fuck away before I gauge out that other eye of yours," Jungwon's voice spoke up on the other side of the door, making me immediately look over towards it, "I know you spread some sort of stupid lie that would get her sent away, and I don't really care what lie it is but what you did... if you don't shut up I'm seriously gonna kill you. You have no idea what you caused," Jungwon continued and I quietly got out of the bed before walking over towards the door, "if you're gonna be more of a problem than you already have I won't hesitate to jab a knife into the eye you have left," Jungwon warned as I quietly creaked open the door and peeked out.

I couldn't really see who Jungwon was talking to, instead I just saw his back and when I looked up he was already looking over his shoulder and down at me. He immediately turned his body to me and raised his eyebrows as if to ask if something was wrong.

"What are you doing awake?" he whispered as I just looked up at him, "I haven't even been gone for an hour... I was just getting breakfast for you."

"I don't like to be alone," I quietly admitted and his eyes immediately softened before reaching over and grabbing my hand softly in his before looking over his shoulder with a disgusted look on his face.

"Remember what I said, leave us alone," Jungwon sternly spoke before softly pushing me back into the room as he closed the door behind him, by kicking it closed with his foot, "I brought you breakfast," he softly spoke and held up a small bowl.

"I don't feel hungry," I shook my head as he led me over to the bed and sat down beside me.

"I promsied Sunghoon hyung that if anything happened to him I would take proper care of you, and if I'm not gonna get you to eat I'm gonna go get Jake hyung," Jungwon excused, "he's been asking to you all morning... feeling better today than last night?"

"A bit," I murmured with a nod as I looked down at the grey mush in the bowl he had brought, "I really don't feel hungry."

Jungwon let out a small sigh as he looked down at the mush before just nodding quietly. He didn't say anythnig as he set the bowl over on the nightstand and looked over at me a small assuring smile slowly spreading on his face.

"So... what then?" he questioned and I looked over at him, giving him a small shrug.

"Can we go down to the lake?" I whispered and he quietly nodded, "I think I need to... you know... wash it off..."

"Yeah..." he assured with a small nod.

Jungwon quickly stood up to grab clean clothes and a towel from around the room before turning back to me and smiling. He extended his hand which I quietly grabbed, immediately getting pulled up from the bed.

Jungwon pulled me through the house and down a few hallways, adjusting his pace with mine as we walked through the house.

"Jungwon-ah, have you seen Ji-" Jake paused in his tracks as he stopped in front of us and looked over at me, "are you alright?"

"Mhm," I quietly nodded before looking up at Jungwon.

"We're on our way down to the lake, she wanted to get washed up a bit," Jungwon excused and I quietly nodded, Jake's eyebrows immediately shooting up on his forehead.

"Can I follow you? I need to talk with Jungwon," Jake pointed out and Jungwon immediately looked down at me before I quietly nodded, "alright, let's go then," Jake smiled widely before throwing an arm over my shoulders and ruffled my hair.

For a moment I forgot it was Jake beside me and not Sunghoon or Jay. The whole walk down to the lake I stayed silent as Jungwon and Jake simply chatted and joked with one another, not once did Jungwon's hand leave mine, making sure I always kept up.

"Need help with anything?" Jungwon softly questioned as we reached the lake and I simply shook my head, "we'll just walk over to that log, okay? You go bathe while we talk."

I nodded as I looked over to the log Jungwon had pointed to, it stood a bit away, shouldn't be too far away I guess. I watched as Jungwon and Jake walked over to the log and I turned around to look out over the lake as the two boys sat with their backs to me.

I quietly stripped from my outer shirt leaving me in my tanktop. I quietly continued and got rid of my pants that was way too big for me. The air was fairly cold as it hit my cold legs and I dipped my feet into the water. I didn't want to get out of all of my clothes like I usually did when I swam in the lake, I just didn't feel comfortable with it yet.

As a gush of cold wind hit my legs I felt panic immediately take over me. My breathing picked up as I rushed to crouch down and cover my legs. My eyes started to blurr as I become pralyzed. I had no idea of what was happening to me or why I had reacted like I did to just a small gush of wind.

"Ji?" Jungwon's voice called out, which I didn't reply, "Ji!" it was more of an exclamation the second time and within seconds his face had popped into my view, right in front of my face, "Why? What's wrong?" he softly cooed as he wiped away the blurr in my eyes, "didn't you want to go for a swim?"

"Sorry," I whimpered as he pursed his lips.

"How about I go with you?" he offered and I looked over at him, "you want me to go with you?"

"Your clothes will get wet," I whispered and he just smiled softly before pulling off his outershirt, leaving him in one of his white shirts he always wore and his pants.

"Let's go then," he murmured and pulled me up by my arms.

He carefully began walking backwards out into the water, not even reacting to his pants getting wet before he softly pulled me with him out into the water. I didn't even hesitate before rushing to cling onto him for dear life, a small laugh escaping Jungwon as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"Jungwon-ah!" Jake called out and Jungwon hummed, immediately looking over at Jake, "they would be happy you know..." Jake stated and pointed up towards the sky, "the way you treat her. Don't stop."

"I don't intend to hyung," Jungwon shook his head before turning his head back to look at me, "should we wash your hair?"

"We forgot the soap," I murmured and he hummed, "but they touched it."

"So we wash it," Jungwon stated with a small smile, "lean your head back a bit," he urged and I carefully did so as he slowly dipped my hair into the water, running a hand through my hair from my scalp to soak it all, "the reason you panicked was it because-"

"The wind hit my legs," I murmured and he he hummed at me, "it must've reminded me of-"

"Don't speak of it," Jungwon shook his head as he helped me straighten up once again, brushing my hair out of my face, "it hurts you to just think about it, don't speak more of it than needed."

I stayed quiet as I just looked up at Jungwon. When he realized I was looking at him he stopped trying to tug my hair behind my ears and just smiled softly at me.

"Hi," he whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist, "we feeling alright today?"

"Better," I whispered with a small nod and a small grin spread on his face instead.

"We didn't bring enough towels for both of us to go into the water," Jungwon let out a small laugh as a small smile actually spread on my face and I hugged him closer to bury my face in his neck, "Ji?"

"Mhm," I hummed in return as his tone of voice changed a bit and got deeper than before.

"I know... I don't say it often," he carefully started as he began drawing small patterns on my back, "but you know I love you, right?"

"Don't doubt it," I assured him with a small nod, "you wouldn't do this for me if you hated me."

"You love me too, right?" he whispered and I nodded against his shoulder.

"Of course I love you," I assured and a relieved breath escaped his mouth as I only tightened my grip around him.