| 2.45 |

It was quiet in the room as Jiyeon laid on the cold hard floor, still and stiff on her back simply staring straight up into the ceiling above her. Around the corner of her lips she felt stiff, probably from the dried warm liquid that had run from her lips an hour or more before. Above her head her hands were tied to a pipe of some sort, it quite hot and she kept having to move her arms whenever she began sweating too much, but moving too much would result in her getting a small burn.

In the distance she could hear voices and footsteps, most likely from teh guards patrolling everywhere. A door opened somewhere in the room, but she didn't even move. She kept her arms above her head, her knees bent with feet on the floor. Not even one milimeter was moved on her. She had quickly learned that the more still she laid the less it was gonna hurt, no matter where they hit her or with what they hit her.

"Hyung... in here," a voice hissed and Jiyeon's eyes immediately sparked open.

Without thinking she abruptly sat up, biting back a small scream as her right bicep touched the hot pipe she was tied to. Much to her fear she was two very familiar faces that surely wasn't supposed to be there.

"Hi there," Jungwon abruptly looked back at Ji with a small smile on his lips, panting slightly as Sunghoon glanced over his shoulder at the two before directing his gaze back put the door they had come from, "let's get you home shall we?"

"Yo-" Jiyeon slowly started as Jungwon just rushed over and crouched down to untie her wrists, "get out."

"Absolutely not," Jungwon let out a small snort as he shook his head.

"I'm serious, get out," Jiyeon repeated and Jungwon continued shaking his head, "yah, Yang Jungwon," she hissed and Jungwon glanced up at her, seeing her gritted teeth and widened eyes Jungwon knew very well she was being much more serious than he had thought, "I said get the fuck out and get back home."

"Not without you," Jungwon shook his head before looking back at the ropes around her wrists.

"You're leaving right now and it's gonna be without me," Jiyeon continued sternly as Sunghoon looked over his shoulder at her with a frown, noticing the urgency in her voice, "Jungwon I am begging you, please leave."

"I am not leaving without you," Jungwon continued shaking his head as Jiyeon only hopelessly watched him untie her wrists, one knot by one.

"Please... they'll kill you," Jiyeon's voice cracked and Jungwon immediately looked up only to be met with a look of pure fear, "please Jungwon... please."

Jungwon stayed quiet before he looked over at Sunghoon, who quietly stood in the door, his gun in his hands as he watched the two youngsters. Not one word left Sunghoon before he glanced down the hallway and then back to the two again.

"If you stay here they'll kill you too, and I'm not letting that happen either. We're getting out, and we're getting out alive," Jungwon sternly assured before wiping dried blood from the corner of Jiyeon's lips.

"Jungwon, hurry up," Sunghoon called out as he kept glancing back and forth between the two teens and the hallway. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that the urgency in his sister's voice was true to reality.

If they didn't get out fast and soon something bad definitely was going to happen. He didn't know what yet, but he definitely knew not all three of them was gonna get out if they continued at this pace.

"Your bag, where is it?" Jungwon murmured as he untied the last knot and Jiyeon abruptly pulled her hands to herself, softly massaging her wrists.

"I don't know," she murmured, avoiding to look up as she just pulled her knees closer to her chest.

"Let's go," Jungwon quietly hummed and reached to pull Jiyeon up, only making her use more force in the way she was curled together, "Ji, let's go. We have to go."

"They're gonna kill you," she whispered once again, clearly panicking slowly before she looked up towards the ceiling.

Clueless Jungwon kept trying to pull her to her feet, eventually succeeding. Meanwhile Sunghoon was busy figuring out what his sister had looked at in the ceiling. 

"Fuck," Sunghoon's mutter were barely audible as he spotted the small camera up in the corner of the room, "Jungwon we have to go now. Right now."

"You know Ji, you're making it remarkably hard to save you," Jungwon murmured as he pulled Jiyeon over towards Sunghoon.

On the way Jiyeon stumbled over her own feet. Not even thinking twice Jungwon bent down and picked her up on his back. Weakly Jiyeon wrapped her arms over Jungwon's shoulders a his hands held under her thighs securely.

"Hey there Bubs," Sunghoon softly ruffled Jiyeon's hair before his head snapped around to look down the hallway he know had to get the three of them down.

"Gun..." Jiyeon murmured and did a small gesture with her right hand.

Jungwon glanced at the hand below his chin before carefully letting go of one of her thighs, fishing his gun up from his pocket and placing it in her hand, before placing his hand back on her thigh. 

Quietly Jiyeon loaded the gun and looked over to Sunghoon to give him a small nod. Slowly a tiny grin grew on Sunghoon's face as he simply nodded at his sister with an encouraging nod. 

With a small wave of the hand Sunghoon gestured for Jungwon to follow after him, which he immediately did, not even hesitating to rush up to walk beside Sunghoon. Now all they had to do was get out alive, which sounds a lot easier than it might be.