| 2.37 |

My damp towel hung over my arm as the other had it's hand intertwined with Jungwon's, who also held his towel in his other hand. I quietly glanced over at him and he immediately began swinging our hands back and forth, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"What in the world are you doing?" I questioned and he simply shrugged at me.

"Nothing... just happy," he excused and I hummed at him before looking up towards the house.

We quietly walked up and inside, not noticing anything being different until we had stepped into the living room, where Jake stood talking to the others, a few extra people sitting around.

"Hyung," Jungwon immediately grinned widely before rushing over and hugging Jake, "where's Heeseung hyung?"

"Sleeping," Soomin replied quietly, "apparently he has refused to sleep the whole way down to the others."

"I had to drive the way home, man it was  not safe to let him drive a car," Jake remarked as I smiled softly.

Jungwon immediately rushed to hug Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu who all three sat waiting around the living room, before pausing by the fourth person. Jungwon's face immediately contorted to disgust and he eyed the person up and down.

"Oh..." Jungwon murmured before rushing back to me and grabbing onto my hand again. 

"We only found them," Jake sighed, "Kitae said Soobin and Kai had disappeared at one of their breaks on the way down to the meeting spot."

"Is that other boy Kitae?" I whispered to Jungwon, who snapped his head down to look at me with a frown on his face, "is he?"

"You don't..." he slowly trailed off before glancing over at the fourth boy and slowly looking over towards Soomin, "Noona... we need to check up on something."

"What?" Soomin frowned over at Jungwon who just glanced over at Kitae, "she... still?"

"I need to know if..." Jungwon nodded as he waved his hand to finish the sentence.

"What in the world are you two talking about?" Niki interrupted making everyone look to him.

Jungwon didn't answer he just looked down at me before softly pushing me out of the room and waving Soomin to follow after us. I didn't get to ask any questions, protest or realize what was happening before I was pushed into a room where Soomin closed the door, while Jungwon pushed me down onto a chair, just looking at me.

"What did I do?" I questioned in confusion.

"Are you lying?" Jungwon straight up asked and I frowned at him, "do you really remember me properly?"

"What are you talking about?" I exclaimed at him in confusion.

"How don't you remember Kitae?" he questioned and crossed his arms, "he sexually harrassed you and you act like you don't know who he is."

"Wait..." Soomin spoke up with a frown on her face, "Jungwon... you and Kitae are two vastly different traumas. You're just... you're a shot and he's sexual harrassment. Both at two different times and with no relation to one another."

"What do you remember from your tower shifts in the base?" Jungwon turned back to me and I just blinked a few times.

"Uhm... there was a night where I was really tired, so I sat down to rest and then... you guys came back from a mission and I ran down to greet you, hugging you and... you brought me back to our room and took the shift for me," I recapped and he continued to look down at me.

"Who else were you on shift with?" he questioned and my mid went completely blank. I don't remember having been on shift with anyone, "alright... okay... but you remember me?"

"Well, now you're making me doubt it," I murmured as a frown grew on my face and I suddenly felt really hopeless with the memories I had, "I don't know what I remember and what I don't..."

"But do you..." he trailed off before pausing and sighing, "I don't like that you look so scared when you look at me," he remarked and it was first now that I realized how scared I must be looking, simply because I was terrified of what I didn't remember, "don't look at me like that."

"Well, I'm gonna look at you like this if you make me scared," I remarked and he sighed before running a hand through his hair.

"Do you remember... anything or are you just pretending to because you feel bad for me?" he questioned and I kept frowning at him as he let out a small sigh, "please tell me the truth."

"What is it that you want me to remember?!" I exclaimed at him, "I only know I remember what I do, I don't know what I don't remember," I reminded as he just starred down at me, "do you really think I would kiss you if I still disliked you like I did then? How cruel of a human do you think I am?"

"I don't wanna get too involved in the trouble in paradise here but..." Soomin started and I looked over at her with desperate eyes, "but she really seems like she remembers Jungwon. Don't torture her more like this," she whispered and I nodded as I looked back at Jungwon, "there might be episodes she don't remember yet, but she really seems to remember by the way she is reacting right now."

"I'm gonna need some fresh air," Jungwon murmured before turning around and walking off and out of the room.

As he closed the door I immediately looked to Soomin who sighed deeply and massaged her forehead. It was clear she was exhausted and this was the last thing she needed right now.

"I don't think you should try and attempt to remember Kitae, he's not worth it," Soomin remarked and I just nodded, "just  try and see if you can find any more memories of Jungwon."

"I remember him Unnie, I swear," I whispered and she just nodded at me.

"I don't doubt that," she assured me, "not even one bit. The one you were before you liked him would not act like she remembers the things you've gone through together just so she wouldn't hurt his feelings. That girl would not give a care. The girl you are is the one who remembers and care for him too much for her own good."

"He'll come back for the night, right?" I questioned and she shrugged at me, "I need him beside me at night... I can't sleep if he's not there."

"I'll make sure to tell him that," she nodded at me, "go rest Jiyeon... you're mentally tired and don't need to worry any more than you already are."