| 2.39 |

Out of pure shock that Kitae had hit me I let go of all my struggles, which only resulted in him having enough time to grab both my wrists in one of his hands, holding them above my head as he used his other hand to run through his hair.

"Stop fighting back, it won't work," he calmly spoke, "I always get what I want."

I didn't say anything in return, I only began kicking around my legs, hoping to hit him in the back of the head or something. But it didn't really seem to work... so if you can't beat him off of you... then it is time to ask for help deom anyone that will listen.

"Get off of me!" I quite literally screamed out, even though I felt bad about having woken up someone somewhere in the house. Kitae didn't say much at first, he only widened his eyes at me before he abruptly grabbed a pillow and pressed it down over my face muffling my screams and stopping me from being able to breathe.

That was pretty much when all alarms went off in my head, he was definitely gonna kill me if no one came to help. I pushed all I could, even though it was using up my energy and oxygen I had left in my lungs, to move the pillow from my face. 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF!" I managed to get a scream out when I had gotten the pillow a few centimeters from my face. It immediately flew away from my face and I was assured I looked death in the eyes that exact moment.

His fist went striaght into the mattress right beside my head as his eyes only showed rage down towards me. Well... if no one was gonna come and help me then I sure as hell might get murdered tonight, no turning back.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" he hissed down at me, "don't fucking fight back."

"You didn't tell me to not scream for help," I retorted and I might as well just have set off a bomb right then and there.

"Stupid bitch," he hissed before I felt a hit to my face once again.

Within a split second I went from looking up at him to looking at the wall beside me. My breath hitched in my throat at the immense stinging pain at the side of my face. He hadn't hit me that hard before.

"Okay one, that was a fat ass mistake. Two, do not talk to her like that. Three, get the fuck off her," Jungwon's voice sternly spoke before I felt the weight on me disappeared and Kitae appeared down on the floor beside the bed, holding onto his jaw in disbelief, "now get the fuck out before I kill you."

"You can't just gatekeep her dude," Kitae remarked as he got up from the floor and looked straight over to the place he had gotten his hit from, meanwhile I didn't even move.

"The day she says yes to your actions I'll let you have her, but if she screams when you're near she has not said yes," Jungwon warned, "now get out before I snap."

"This is not over man," Kitae commented and I could almost feel the shrug Jungwon gave him. 

Before I knew it Kitae simply shook his head, glaring down at me before rushing over and smacking the door behind him. A loud sigh escaped Jungwon and I felt the bed dip down beside me before my arms were brought down to lay by my sides and my hands on my stomach, instead of laying over my head.

"Thank yo-" I started before he abruptly cut me off.

"Didn't you listen when I told you about what he did to you in the past?" Jugwon questioned and I slowly turned my head to look at his side profile, which was the most of his face that I actually could see, "you just didn't listen, did you? Or did you want to test the boundaries?"

"He didn't leave when I asked him," I murmured as I turned my back to him and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Why did you even lure him in here?" Jungwon questioned with a tired sound to his voice.

"I didn't," I whispered, "he walked in himself."

"Then why didn't you fight back?" 

"I did," I muttered and rubbed my face in my hands, "if you're gonna be like this, can't you just leave?"

"I just saved you from him once again and you ask me to leave?" Jungwon questioned almost as if he was offended.

"I don't want you here if you're gonna be an asshole," I quietly remarked before digging my face into the pillow that previously had been used to shut me up.

Carefully a hand slid between the mattress and my waist, softly pulling me up and into his lap, embracing me tightly as he did so.

"Your thigh," I murmured before trynig to push him away.

"Don't cover it up," he whispered, "I know this is making you uncomfortable after what he just did."

"Then let me go," I insisted as I tried to brush his hands off of me.

"No... you need to feel comfortable with me," he remarked as I only began trying more eagerly to brush him off, "Ji stop."

"Let go of me," I let out a small cry as I managed to brush his hands off of my arms.

I immediately crawled backwards and away from him, making a sigh escape him. He didn't say anything as I moved over and sat with my side turned to him and my knees up to my chest.

"Do you want to go back to the lake again?" he questioned and I quietly shook my head, "to like... you know wash off his touch."

"Can you go so I can sleep?" I questioned and a small laugh escaped from him.

"I know you can't sleep without another person in here," he stated and I stayed quiet, only tightening my grip around my knees, "Sunoo hyung told me about your meeing last night," he excused and I simply hummed in return, "I know you're not gonna sleep if I go."

"So what?" I murmured, "maybe I'll remember something if I stay up all night."

"You don't have anything to remember," he stated and I glanced over at him, making him immediately shake his head, "I believe you when you say you remember me. I don't care if there's small episodes you don't remember, what matters is just that you remember me properly."

I hummed quietly before placing my chin on my knees. I wasn't gonna say anything if I didn't have anything to say anyways.

"So... I'm not gonna go," he stated and ran a hand through his hair, "I'm staying through the night, if you sleep that's great, if you don't... then... yeah I can't exactly force you to sleep... I promise not to hug you or anything unless you tell me you're alright with it."

"You sleep with your back turned to me," I murmured before gettnig under the blanket making it go silent in the room, "you heard me?"

"Sleep with the back turned," he hummed and I felt him lay down behind me.

None of us said a word as I extended my arm backwards and opened my hand. Quietly his hand reached over and intertwined with mine. He didn't say anything and neither did I. What both of us needed right now was to not talk about anything that happened but to just let it pass and then take care of it later on when we're both in a somewhat better headspace.