| 2.16 |

It had been dead silent in the car as the four boys had sat and stared out the windshield as if it was the most interesting thing when Soomin had helped me unwrap my gauze to take out my stitches.

"These boys seriously," Soomin let out a small laugh of disbelief as I could feel her fingers graze my back once in a while, whenever she tried to untie the stitches

"We can hear you," Jake pointed out as Soomin just let out another small chuckle.

"I do not care if you can hear me Jakey, what I think is funny is that you're all acting like stiff mannequins even though there would be no boobs in sight for you if you were to turn around," Soomin commented as she glanced over at me and I tried to hold in a small laugh at her.

"I do not believe you," Heeseung immediately spoke and Soomin let out a small sigh.

"Did she get shot in the back of front?" Sooin questioned and it went silent again, "I thought so."

"It doesn't hurt, right?" Jungwon spoke up and Soomin looked down at me to see her answer.

"It tickles," I corrected and Soomin smiled softly down at me before directing her eyes back on my back.

"And you know what?" Soomin questioned and I hummed at her, "that was both wounds, now stitch free."

"Wait... seriously?" I questioned in shock, I hadn't even noticed she had begun on the one up by my shoulderblades.

"Yup... and they both look remarkably good, if I have to say so myself. It shouldn't be long before you can replace the gauze with a bra," Soomin commented and I smiled softly as she helped me up to sit and began wrapping me up in gauze again, starting from under my armpits and slowly working her way down towards my ribs, "there's not a need for me to wrap you up under your waist anymore... so there'll be a lit less supported movement down there, okay?"

"Finally," I commented and she let out a small laugh as she wrapped me down to my waist and just secured the gauze there.

"We might have to stop in a town at some point to find you some extra clothes, we had to leave everything behind at my house," she spoke and I glanced up at her before she froze.

"Wait, noona," Jungwon began as Soomin pulled my shirt down again.

"She's done now, no need to be worried about seeing things you shouldn't see," Soomin quietly spoke as three of the boys turned around and looked at Soomin, Heeseung being the only one looking straight ahead.

"Why is it your house?" Jake questioned and Soomin let out a small sigh as she just scratched the side of her nose before running a hand through her hair.

"Somehow, by an extreme coincidence... that was my childhood home," Soomin admitted and we all looked at her with wide eyes.

"Explains the peonies," Sunghoon murmured and I glanced over at him, "there was so many of them."

"You should've told us, we would've made it to our permanent base," Heeseung spoke and Soomin quietly shook her head, "we could've."

"The alliance found us, didn't they?" Soomin pointed out, "we couldn't have stayed there... but it was nice you know... seeing my sister attack Jiyeon was not exactly what I expected but now I at least know what happened to her."

"Oh my god..." Jake breathed out as a hand ran over his face, "that's brutal Soomin, I'm so sorry."

"It's good," Soomin excused and stood up before walking up and tapping Jungwon's shoulder, softly directing him back to me as she took his seat.

"We will reach Mokpo soon," Heeseung pointed out to Soomin, who quietly nodded, "we'll break into a few stores there and look for clothes and any sort of food we can find."

I quietly glanced over at Soomin as Jungwon sat down beside me. Sunghoon quietly reached over and grabbed onto Soomin's hand, not even saying a word as he did so. Instead my brother turned around and looked at me.

"When we reach Mokpo I would prefer being able to walk with Bubs," Sunghoon calmly spoke as it went dead silent in the car.

"We'll figure out teams when we arrive there," Heeseung calmly stated, "it should be about an hour or so."

"I need to walk with her," Sunghoon corrected.

"We'll figure it out when we get to Mokpo," Heeseung repeated once more as Sunghoon glanced over at me before just quietly nodding in agreement with Heeseung.

It was silent for a while as Jungwon helped me adjust the way I was sitting, until I just quietly leaned up against him while his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Weren't you from Mokpo?" Jungwon whispered against my hair as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything in return he just reached his hand up and dug it into my hair before pressing a kiss against my forehead, with a simple turn of his head.

"It'll be fine," he whispered softly, "it's gonna be fine."