| 2.5 |

"Bubs," Sunghoon's whisper was barely audible due to the screaming that died down before starting again.

Jungwon only looked at Sunghoon in confusion and with worry as the older boy turned sharply and had almost abandoned the blanket he grabbed for his sister, dashing out of the room and leaving Jungwon sitting on the bed.

"Soomin?" Heeseung's voice yelled throughout the house as Jungwon saw Jake rush past the door into the bedroom he sat in.

"It's not me!" Soomin yelled back, "Jiyeon."

"No, no, no," Jungwon quickly began muttering and immediately pushed himself up from his bed, forgetting everything about his wounded leg.

He had barely gotten up on his feet before his knees had buckled under him due to the severe pain in his leg. He had softened his fall with his hands, which then had sent another painful shot up into his wounded shoulder. A sharp hiss of pain escaped Jungwon and he didn't get to react before he was ushered back up into bed.

"You need to stay and rest," Soomin sternly scolded as the screaming still echoed out in the house.

"Ji," Jungwon shook his head and looked at Soomin with big eyes, praying that she'll take him to her.

"She's fine," Soomin breathed out, "the boys are with her."

"I need to see her," Jungwon shook his head as he eagerly looked towards the door where Jake rushed by with bloody gauze, "she's bleeding again," he slowly realized before looking back at Soomin, "I need to see her noona, please."

"You need to wait here until we've fixed her gauze," Soomin shook her head sternly, "Heeseung is wrapping her up right now."

Jungwon let out a small huff of disbelief as he looked towards the door the screams slowly reducing to small squeals and whimpers that echoed over to his room.

"What happened?" Jungwon quietly questioned and Soomin sucked in a deep breath.

"I'm sorry... we should've listened when Jake mentioned the banging from the closet," Soomin quietly looked down at the ground, "apparently a zombie have been trying to get out of the closet for a long time now, fate just had it be tonight."

"She's gonna turn..." Jungwon muttered in realization as he stiffened up.

"We were lucky it was attracted to the blood on her gauze and that she woke up from the pain of something touching one of her wounds," Soomin shook her head, "she fought back and held it back, but she also hurt herself in the process... she wasn't supposed to move at all."

"Soomin..." Heeseung stood in the door to the room, wiping his hands in a cloth, "one of the wounds need to get sewn again... the one by the ribs."

"Poor girl," Soomin murmured before softly patting Jungwon's back and standing up to walk over to Heeseung, "you don't suppose it'll be a good idea if we let him-"

"It's more torture to let him hear her pain," Heeseung shook his head, "he will overthink what is actually happening. I'll move him into the room for you, just go in and get ready to sew her wound."

Soomin quietly nodded as she looked over Jungwon, who was impatiently waiting for his hyung to come and help him up and into the room next door. Once Heeseung actually got him up on his feet he was almost running to go to the other room, had Heeseung not held him back by just a little, and hadn't his leg hurt that bad.

The moment they reached Jiyeon's room Jungwon immediately paused in his tracks. Jiyeon was still laying like she was before, on her stomach, but this time the gauze around her body was gone and her wounds was on full display. One of them was messily sewn together, just like his own, meanwhile another was clearly open. 

Despite Jiyeon visibly laying and crying into Sunghoon's arm, Jungwon did feel embarrassed to see her without anything to cover the upper half of her body.

"Sunghoon has to help with getting her sewn up, so you can sit and hold her hand," Heeseung quietly spoke and placed Jungwon down in the chair, beside where Sunghoon was kneeling. The same chair he had sat in earlier.

"It's because it hurts... right?" Jungwon questioned and Sunghoon glanced up at him before just quietly nodding.

Jungwon glanced over at how Jiyeon was pressing her face into Sunghoon's arm, desperately trying to choke her sobs and whimpers. It was clear she hurt a lot. Quietly Jungwon lifted his hand and softly began stroking her hair in an attempt to calm her down.

"Sunghoon... I need your help to clean the wound," Soomin spoke up as she walked back into the room with a small firstaid kit.

"I gotta use my arm now," Sunghoon softly whispered beside Jiyeon's head.

"No," a small whimper escaped Jiyeon as she grabbed harder onto Sunghoon's arm with a strength that was way too much for her wounds.

"Jungwon is here," Sunghoon softly spoke and immediately the grip on his arm loosened and Sunghoon got the chance to pull his arm back.

"Jungwon," a small whimper escaped Jiyeon as her hand did a grabbing motion.

Quietly Jungwon placed his injured arm down on the bed and slid it under her head, a small wince immediately growing on his face, unbeknownst to Jiyeon. Jungwon soon felt his arm get wet, making him immediately plant his other hand in her hair softly humming a melody to her.

"Just take a deep breath," Jungwon murmured as he saw Sunghoon get an alcohol wipe ready.

The moment Sunghoon had let the alcohol wipe get in contact with her skin Jiyeon immediately let out a small scream, muffled by Jungwon's arm.

"It hurts, it hurts... IT HURTS!" Jiyeon screamed out, forcing Jake to rush over and carefully hold her down, where her wounds wasn't located.

Jungwon's breath hitched in his throat at the sound of her scream, wishing for it to stop as fast as it had started. Couldn't they just please hurry up sewing that wound so she would stop being in pain?