| 2.34 |

I don't remember how or why I was where I was. But all I know is that I have to stay low, not move out of the bush. The Alliance had attacked in the middle of the night and we had rushed out of teh windows, hiding in bushes and all.

"We'll be fine," Sunghoon quietly whispered from beside me as he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"I need to go out there," Jungwon spoke from behind me and my head whipped around.

"Hell no you're not," I shook my head at him and he glanced at me, not even pulling a grimace.

"Why not?" he lowly questioned as he glanced out to look over the bush, "they're looking for me, are they not?" he murmured, "I go out there and they get what they want."

"You're not going out there," I quietly whispered as I shook my head.

"And why do you care?" the way he looked at me was so cold and insensitive, as if he didn't care, "you don't remember me anyways. What do you have to be sad about if I go out there and get taken. It'll keep the rest of you safe, wouldn't it?"

"Jungwon, as stupid as you are right now, I'm not letting you go out there," I hissed and he simply glanced over at Sunghoon, whom I quickly looked to.

Sunghoon didn't say anything but just wrap an arm around my shoulders, as Jungwon just stood up and calmly walked out of the bush.

I tried to follow after him, being held down by Sunghoon. I was unable to see Jungwon, I couldn't move to see him as Sunghoon just held me down and closed his eyes tightly short before I heard a loud bang.

 It was first at the found of the bang that I managed to get out of Sunghoon's grip and rush out to see what had happened. The only thing I found was Jungwon falling backwards meanwhile a dark spot spread right in the middle of his chest.

"Jungwon!" 

At the sound of my yell it almost seemed like his head turned and I didn't think twice before running over to him as he hit the ground. I had almost tripped over my own feet as I fell down beside him and he just stared up at me with dead and cold eyes. Nothing in them at all.