| 3 |

I looked between mr. Bang and Jungwon in confusion. What the hell was that supposed to mean? He thought there were no more of us left.

"I'm sorry... am I not getting something here?" I questioned in confusion making mr. Bang just shake his head at me.

"We simply thought that all living people had either gotten themselves into an alliance or dead. We only have new people brought in when they're not in an alliance," mr. Bang excused making me sigh.

"Yeah well, I don't do well with alliances. I'm sorry," I shook my head at him, "so now if you don't mind. I'd appreciate if Jungwon here could drive me back to the convenience store he kidnapped me from so I can go back home."

"You don't have a home!" Jungwon snorted in disbelief.

"I do, and I prefer to stay in the area I have mapped out," I excused, "I don't want to stay a place I don't know."

"Now, miss-" mr. Bang stopped as he just looked at me.

"Park," Jungwon finished for him and mr. Bang simply nodded.

"Now, miss Park," mr. Bang started once again and folded his hands in front of me, "how about we say you stay here for a week? Stay the week and if you don't like it, Jungwon will drive you back. If you do decide to stay we'll let you and treat you like one of our own."

"How many are you?" I questioned.

"About... 22," mr. Bang shrugged and looked to Jungwon who just nodded, "23 if you decide to stay."

"Hm," I hummed at him "and where will I be living for the time being?"

"You can share a room with Jungwon, since he's the one that brought you in," mr. Bang stated making me just arch a brow and glance at Jungwon.

"I can't share a room with her," Jungwon cimply shook his head.

"But you are and you're gonna teach her how to defend herself," mr. Bang continued.

"With all due respect. I believe I can protect myself just fine," I assured him.

"Then you'll be training alongside with him," mr. Bang stated and I slowly nodded before looking to Jungwon and sighing at him.

"Show me the way to our room," I sighed at him.

"This doesn't mean I'll take a liking to you," he warned and I just shrugged with a small snort.

"Trust me. I'll let myself get torn to pieces before I just as much as grow a tiny bit fond of you," I assured him, "now boba boy how about you show me to that room."

"Take her to Millie afterwards, she might have wounds and such that might have to get proper treatment," mr. Bang stated, "and make sure she hands over all her weapons."

"Now hold on a damn minute," I started as I began getting defensive over my belongings.

"Will do, let's go," Jungwon commented and grabbed my wrist once again, dragging me along with him.

"You seriously need to stop dragging me anywhere," I complained at him and pulled my hand from his grip, "I can walk myself. I'm not going to run off."

Jungwon looked at me with a look on his face that literally just screamed that he thought I was lying before he just hummed and turned back around and continued walking away from me.

I let out a small sigh before following him up to a house that once was red, but now the color had begun fading. He just wandered in and began talking about what the house were.

"Biggest house here. Means we're now 11 people in this house. There is a total of seven boys and now four girls. We have Lin, Soomin and Millie as the girls. I'll take you to the medic shed later where Millie will take a look at you. Of boys we have me, Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake, Sunoo and Niki. Okay?" Jungwon questioned making me slowly frown at him, "what?"

"Nothing..." I slowly trailed off as I continued to look around.

"Before you get confused or anything I'll let you know that Lin and Sunoo are very close but deny being a couple, they probably are. Soomin and Sunghoon are somewhat kissing but denying being a couple. Jake and Millie, childhood sweethearts been through thick and thin, one dies the other probably jumps from a cliff," Jungwon listed and I slowly nodded.

"Jay, Jake and Niki have other names?" I questioned him making him stop and look at me in confusion, "sound like foreign names."

"Jongseong, Jaeyun and Riki," Jungwon corrected, "we just call him Niki though. The two others... depends on who you are."

I quietly nodded and followed Jungwon up a flight of stairs and down a slim hallway he called the "room way" apparently because that was where all the rooms were. He quietly opened a door into the last room on the right and just told me to set down my things on the bed that didn't have blue sheets. Which I did.

"So... we're going to Millie now," Jungwon excused and walked back out of the room.

I quietly followed after him and down onto the big open space again. As Jungwon turned to his right and walked towards a small yellow house I instead looked to my left to orientate myself. I had only been looking aorund for a few seconds before my eyes locked with one of the other people there and I immediately froze.