67||Jungkook

Thank you for 26K

~3 months later~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" 

Jungkook's head shot up when he heard the angry scream of his boyfriend.He quickly rushed out of his office down the stairs and grabbed a thick blanket from the bedroom.

Since Taehyung was two months pregnant, he had a lot of problems with all the hormones. Every hour he called Jungkook for food, cuddles or because he was cold. 

Then Jungkook also decided that it was better to work from home, because sitting in a meeting and then constantly being called by your boyfriend is not very useful either.

Jungkook therefore had a kind of emergency kit in his office so that he always had everything with him that Taehyung asked for.

"I'm comming Tae baby!" He said.

Jungkook came downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch with a chocolate bar in one hand and a cucumber in the other. "What is it baby?" Jungkook said in a sweet voice.

"I'm fat." Taehyung pouted.

"Baby you are only 3 months pregnant you are really not fat." Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and gave him a hug.

"Yes, but if I already feel this way how bad will I feel when I am 9 months pregnant." Taehyung hugged his boyfriend.

"Don't worry baby for me you'll always be the most beautiful person in the universe, okay?"

"Okay kookie, thank you." Taehyung gave Jungkook's lips a peck. "No problem sweetie." Jungkook returned the kiss.

"Now that you're here, let's watch a movie together." Taehyung smiled, now he was all happy again after those sweet words from his kookie. "Sure what you want." Jungkook smiled back.

Jungkook turned on the TV and opened the netflix app. Taehyung always loved romantic movies so they watched the 10000th romantic movie of the month. But Jungkook didn't mind as long as Taehyung is happy, he's happy too.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Your best friend is in da house!" Jimin yelled while he walked into Jungkook's home.

"Jimin!!!" Taehyung crashed into his best friend. "Taetae. I missed you so much." Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly. "That stupid Jungkook is taking you away from me." Jimin pouted.

"Ahw Jimin don't be sad, you will always be my best friend and soul mate." Taehyung smiled. While Jimin saw Jungkook standing and gave him a smirk of victory.

"Jah Jimin that's enough with all that cuddling." Jungkook said when he saw what happened. He quickly took Taehyung out of Jimin's arms and hugged him tightly. 

"Jungkook I haven't seen Jimin in a month don't be so childish." Taehyung pushed his boyfriend away while he grabbed Jimin's hand and walked away into the living room.

Jungkook sighed and walked away to his office. As soon as he sat down, the phone started ringing again.

"This is Jeon Jungkook or Jeon Empires how can I help you?" Jungkook said in a monotone voice. "Mr. Jeon we have a little problem." Rosé said to her boss. 

"What is the Rosé. I'm very busy at the moment with everything if it's Olivia or someone who thinks they can make a deal please tell them no." Jungkook sighed.

"Uhm well this is a bit more serious than that sir." Rosé said with fear in her voice. She was afraid how her boss would react if he heard this news.

"Now tell me." Jungkook said.

"Uhm ok.........so yes how should I say this." Rosé said very nervous. "Just say it!" Jungkook was already irritated.

"Someone took a picture of Taehyung when you were with the obstetrician and posted this picture and now it's on social media." Rosé said in one breath.

Jungkook immediately felt the anger surge through his body. "Urgent meeting in 30 minutes Rosé also call Yoongi and Namjoon." And with that, he slammed the horn of the telephone on the table and stormed out of his office.