27||Taehyung

~What happend before chapter 25~

"Jimin HELP!!" Taehyung screamed trough the apartment. "Whats wrong?!" Jimin asked while still out of breath because he ran trough the apartment.

"I have a date in an hour and I don't have anything to wear." Taehyung said with a sad tone in his voice. "W-what if I-I ruin the date b-because I don't l-look good." Taehyung slightly sobbed.

"Oh taetae you look good in everything. And if he doesn't like your looks he isn't the one for you tae." Jimin hugged his friend. "Thanks chim. But still can you help me?"

"My pleasure Taehyung."

After some time Jimin found the perfect outfit. Not to formal but also not to casual.

"Come tae change into this and then I will do your hair and make-up." Jimin said while handing him the clothes.

" Jimin said while handing him the clothes

"You look so good Taehyung." Jimin said while jumping in the room. "My masterpiece is complete." "Thanks chim I look- Wow thanks." Taehyung said while looking in the miror.

"When is he comming?" Jimin asked. "In a-" Before Taehyung could finish his sentence the doorbell rang.

"That m-must be him." Taehyung nervously said. "Don't be nervous tae you got this!" Jimin cheered.

Taehyung walked towards the door and there stood a beautifull handsome man with flowers in his hand named Jeon Jungkook.

"For you." Jungkook said while handing Taehyung the flowers. "T-thank you." Taehyung said while looking at the red roses in his hand.

"I will put these in a vase have fun!" Jimin said. "But not to much." Jimin winked.

"Shall we go." Jungkook smiled while looking at the flustered Taehyung. "U-uhm yeah let's go." Taehyung said.

Jungkook opened the car door for Taehyung. "Thank you Jungkook." Taehyung blushed while Jungkook aslo got into the car.

After a fifteen minutes drive they arived infront of a huge building in the city of Seoul.

"Folow me." Jungkook said while walking towards the building. "Where are we going Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. "You will see."

They got into the elevator and Taehyung saw that Jungkook pushed the button for the highest floor. With a ding the elevator opened. Jungkook walked out and signaled for Taehyung to follow him.

Jungkook then opened two big doors leading to a little cosy terras with a few over the whole city. There was also a table set on the terras.

 There was also a table set on the terras

"I hope you like it." Jungkook said. "I- Wow Jungkook." Taehyung said. "Well I'm glad you like it. Now take a seat."

They just took a seat and a waitress already came with a bottle of wine and a starter. "Let's eat." Jungkook said.

The food was delicous and Taehyung coulnd't help but moan when he took the first bite of his food. "You like it." Jungkook laughed.

"Y-yes it's verry yummy." Taehyung said embarassed. "Cute." Jungkook smiled.  "W-what?!" "I said your cute Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled. "Thanks."

They continued eating all the delicous food and drinking the exspensive whine.