51||Jungkook

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

Jungkook was immediately awake and almost fell out of bed.

"Jeon Jungkook open now!" Was yelled again while there was also banging on the door.

Jungkook looked around and saw a naked Taehyung still sleeping peacefully next to him. Jungkook grabbed a shirt and underwear and walked down the stairs to the front door.

He opened the door and saw his mother standing there with a smile on her face. 

"Hello sweetie, your father and I thought it would be a good idea to visit you again. Your father is getting some food from the car because you probably can't cook very many things yet." His mother said as she walked past Jungkook into the large apartmenet.

"Oh Jungkook, what do you look like, you really need to take a shower when your father is there, you stink." Jungkook's mother said as she walked into the kitchen.

While Jungkook was talking to his mother, Taehyung woke up in an empty bed.

Taehyung looked around confused but soon heard the voices downstairs and quickly got dressed to see who it was.

Taehyung went down the stairs and saw only Jungkook in the kitchen and hadn't spotted Jungkook's parents yet.

He skipped happily in the direction of Jungkook and threw his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"OMG who is that baby?!" Mrs. Jeon screamed.

Taehyung was startled and looked behind him to see a man and woman standing there.

"Omo Jungkook you didn't tell me you had such a cute boyfriend." Mrs. Jeon said while walking towards Taehyung. "Ah how rude of me. I'm Mrs. Jeon this bratty childs mother and you can call me mom." Mrs. Jeon said while standing infront of Taehyung.

"And that is my husband he's just as annoying as his son. But I like you so you will be my new son." Mrs. Jeon squealed.

"Mom calm down I never told you I even have a boyfreind and you are already making assumptions-" Jungkook said while hugging the still confused Taehyung.

"Well if he isn't your boyfriend yet then you are dumber then I thought you would be." Mrs. Jeon said. "Sweetie calm down and let your son speak." Mr. Jeon told his wife.

"Thank dad. Well this is Kim Taehyung my boyfriend and we are together for 4 months and one day." Jungkook said while still holding Taehyung.

"I told you! Your mother knows everything I told you always that you were gay and here you are. He is so much better then that stupid witch bitch." Mrs. Jeon cursed.

"Well let's eat so I can know more about my future son-in-law." Mrs. Jeon said while she took a seat at the table.

After all Taehyjng wasn't that confused anymore and he really liked Mrs. Jeon. They talked about a lot of stuff like his new job, his hobbies and his relationship with Jungkook. He really liked the woman. His dad was a littel bit quiet but he was also super nice.

Taehyung had a verry great day.