14||Jimin

Vote? 💜

~One day earlier~

Jimin was super excited today. You may want to know why. Well a few days ago Jimin got a mail that the results of who would get the job at Jeon Empires would be sent out today.

"I'm excited aahhh!" Jimin screamed while running and jumping through his room. 'Ah stupid Jimin not to loud or Taehyung will hear it.' Jimin thought while hitting his own head in stupidity.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Jimin said when he heard a knock on his door. He saw Taehyung poking his head in to the room. "Are you okay Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh yeah why wouldn't I? I'm perfectly fine Taehyung." Jimin said with a smile on his face. "Uh....okay?" Taehyung said verry confused.

"Well I'm going to work hyung. Have fun today." Taehyung said while walking out of Jimin's room.

'That was a close call.' Jimin thought. He grabbed his bag which was somewhere on his messy bed and made his way outside towards his job at a clothing store.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Mr. Park how many times do I have to tell you that you are not supposed to fold the clothing that way!" Jimins boss Mr. Lee said while looking at him with his angry face.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Lee I will do it better next time." Jimin said while unfolding the pieces of clothing.

"That's what you say all the time Park but you never change!" Mr. Lee said. "I will really try my best to change Mr. Lee." Jimin said while folding the clothes again.

"You have one last change. In a few minutes my niece is comming and I want you to work her in so that she can start here okay?!" Mr. Lee said with a not so nice tone. "Yes Mr. Lee." Jimin said politely while inside he was actually pretty mad.

After some time a girl came in looking like a barbie doll with a whole bucked of make up on her face.

"Ah Mia sweety. It's so nice to see you again." Mr. Lee said while hugging the girl. "Nice to see you uncle Lee." The girl said with a high pitched voice which sounded pretty annoying.

"Well Mia dear this is Park Jimin he will help you today and if you nedd anything ask him." Mr. Lee said while giving Mia a big smile but when he looked at Jimin his face immediately turned back to his normal serious look.

"Have fun kids." Mr. Lee said while walking away.

"Wel hello I'm Park Jimin." Jimin said while giving her his hand to shake but she just walked past him and sat on a chair in the corner of the store. "I want some tea with a half sugar cube." She said while getting her bright pink lipgloss and putting it all over her lips.

Jimin made some tea for the girl and gave it to her praying she would be nicer the rest of the day. "What is this?!!" He heard her say while spitting out the tea. 

"It's what you asked for." Jimin said while trying to clean the tea on the floor. "No its not ugh you are horrible!!" She screamed again.

"I'm sorry but could you maybe help me with the clothing now?" Jimin asked while forcing a smile on his face.

"No I'm not made for this work silly. Now grab me a slice of cake from the kitchen." She said with her horrible fake smile on her face.

After a few hours Jimins shift was over and he was exhausted. The whole time he felt like he was the girls personal butler.

"Hello Mia sweety how did it go." Mr. Lee asked. "Perfect uncle I did it really good." She said while lying really hard.

"And how did Jimin do it Mia?" Mr. Lee asked her again. Jimin was praying for her to say something nice about him.

"He was horrible uncle he couldn't even help me with what I wanted to do. I think I should learn it from someone else." Mia said while giving Jimin a devil smirk.

"Thank you Mia you can go now." Mr Lee said. While Mia walked away with her stupid pink handbag

"Well Jimin I think we all come to the same conclusion dont we." Mr Lee said with his poker face. "Uhm I don't know Mr Lee." Jimin said while his head hung low.

"You.are.fired!" Mr Lee said in Jimins ear. "Grab your stuff I don't want to see you when I'm going to blink my eyes in the next second."

Jimin grabbed his stuff and went home while tears were steraming down his face.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

When Jimin arrived home he wanted nothing to do but crying in his bed with a bucked of ice cream.

But when he entered the apartment he saw a envelope with a buisness logo which said 'Jeon Empires'

Jimins smile amediatly acame back on his face and he huried to his room to open the letter.

When he opened it he saw a message hand writen.

Dear Mr. Park, 

I hereby inform you that Kim Taehyung has been hired at Jeon Empires. Tomorrow a package will arrive with the supplies and data when he will be expected.

With friendly greetings,

 Mr Min