64||Jungkook

Jungkook groaned as he struggled to open his eyes. But because of the bright light in the room, he immediately closed them again and rubbed his eyes with his hands.

'Why does my head hurd so much.' Jungkook thought while he felt his head pounding and felt the pain in his body. 'Everything hurts.'

After several minutes of trying to open his eyes, he got used to the bright light and opened them.

He then saw a white ceiling with LED lighting and light blue walls with white curtains along the windows. 'This doesn't look like my room.' Jungkook thought confused about where he actually was.

When he tried to lift his arm to feel his head because it still hurt, he felt something stuck to his arm that prevented him from lifting it.

He looked at his arm and saw a tube attached, he then followed the tube and saw that it was on a pole with a bag with a weird transparent liquid on it.

He looked more around the weird room and then finally realized he was in some sort of hospital room. But why? No idea.

After a few minutes of confusion, Jungkook heard a door open and saw a woman in a white coat walk into the room.

"Mr. Jeon. Oh you're awake. I'll get the doctor right away." she said before disappearing again. And not two seconds later, an older man entered the room with her. 

"Hello Mr. Jeon. I'm Doctor Lee and I treated you the days you were unconscious. You will probably have a lot of questions, but first we check if everything is okay and then you can ask what you want." The doctor said before getting started with all sorts of stuff on a weird device next to Jungkook's bed.

"Everything seems to be fine. Your body is recovering well after the accident." The doctor said before writing something down in a folder. "Do you have any questions?"

Questions? Of course Jungkook has questions. What accident? When? How long was he unconscious? Where is everyone? Where is Taehyung? Wait! WHERE IS TAEHYUNG?!

The doctor immediately spotted the panic in Jungkook's eyes. "Don't worry Mr. Jeon everything is okay and I'll try to answer any questions you have if you just promise to keep calm." dr. Lee reassured Jungkook.

"Okay thank you doctor. I do have a lot of questions, such as which accident?" Jungkook said as the doctor sat down on a chair next to his bed.

"I'll explain it all." The doctor said. "You were in a car accident a few days ago. The car turned upside down during a collision with another car and your legs got stuck. Luckily only one of them is broken while the other just has a few bruises. You then passed out but the ambulance was quick to bring you here. So don't worry everything will be fine and under control." The doktor said before Jungkook's head shot towards the door which slammed open.

"Oh my god you're okay. We were so worried." Jungkook saw Jin and the rest storm in.

"Oh come let me give you a hug. We were so scared, why are you scaring us so much you brat." Jin said as he plawfully hit Jungkook's arm.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm okay now." Jungkook hugged Jin back. While he saw the rest stand behind him with more worried looks.'"I'm glad your okay." He heard Yoongi say before he got hugged by him too which surprised him but he just enjoyed the moment.

After Jin talked with the doctor to make sure everyting was really okay with Jungkook they all sat down with relieved looks on their faces. 

But Jungkook's gaze just kept going back and forth across the room and toward the door and it got more and more worried by the second.

"What's up Jungkook?" Jimin said when he saw the worried look on Jungkook's face. "Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook then asked what caused everyone's looks to change completely within a millisecond.

"Guys what's wrong?"Jungkook asked getting more worried. "Uh." Everyone akwardly looked at eachother ot sertain who would break the news.

But Jin being the mother of the group broke the akward silence. "When you got into the car accident, Taehyung was the first to be called by the police. But when he heard about it then......"

"Then what?!" Jungkook almost screamed as the worry grew bigger and bigger.

"He was so shocked that he passed out. Fortunately Jimin was able to catch him and he did not hit the ground, but there was a blood stain between Taehyung's legs. He was immediately taken to the hospital and ........he just woke but he' still goes unconcious sometimes." Jin finished with a sight full of worry not only for Taehyung's health but also for Jungkook's reaction.

"No no no no NO!!" Jungkook sobbed while Jin rushed towards him. "Shh it's going to be okay Jungkook. It's all going to be okay."

"It's all because of me!!" Jungkook sobbed even harder. "It isn't Jugkook. It isn't your fault don't cry sweety." Jin hugged him.

While Jungkook is still crying, a doctor walked in, but not Jungkook's doctor.

"Kim Taehyung's Family." The doctor said as he saw everyone nodding. "He's really awake now and we didn't know what was going on at first, but now we've found out." The doctor said.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked with whide eyes full of worry. "Well there's not really something wrong it's just........how do I say this." 

"Please tell us doctor. Did he hit his head while he fell. Does he have food poisening. Should he eat more. What's the matter?" Jin asked desperate for an anwser.

"Well Kim Taehyung is totally fine..........

Just like the baby."