50||Taehyung[M]

‼Please read‼

So the last week I uploaded less often than usual and I'm sorry. Because I'm on vacation (and I will be for one or two weeks more) and I can't write new chapters so I try to post them a little less often so that when I'm home I don't suddenly have to write a lot of chapters. That's why I now try to upload a chapter every two days and after my vacation I will do it again every day.

Enjoy this chapter 😏

And thank you for 7K reads!!!!!

💜💜💜💜

- - - -

"Kookie~ I'm feeling hot." Taehyung moaned.

"Where are you feeling hot baby?" Jungkook asked while hugging Taehyungs waist.

"Everywhere kookie. So hot." Taeyung said while burrying his face in Jungkooks neck out of embarrassment. 

"Don't be shy baby its totally normal to feel this way." Jungkook said while stroking Taehyungs hair.

"Its weird." Taehyung said. "Whats weird tae?"

"This." Taehyung said while still feeling hot all over his body.

"What do you mean baby?" 

"It feels weird but good at the same time and now I'm confused." Taehyung pouted while Jungkook slightly laughed bacause of his boyfriend going from super hot to super cute in one second.

"You will get used to it baby. And like I said its normal." Jungkook resured Taehyung while kissing his forehead.

"Can you continue with kissies." Taehyung asked. 

"Sure baby." Jungkook captured Taehyungs lips again. This time he tried to enter his tongue into Taehyungs mouth and succeeded because Taehyung gasped when he felt the warm tongue against his lips.

Jungkook entered Taehyungs mouth and tasted everything.

"You taste so good baby." Jungkook said while Taehyung gasped for air.

"You want me to continue baby?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyungs face which was still gasping for air because of how good he feels.

"I-I...I" Taehyung stutterd nervously. "I really don't mind if you don't want to. Just tell me how you feel." Jungkooks kissed Taehyungs cheek.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung said.

"What do you not know?"

"I'm just nervous..........Jimin showed me but I-I'm just nervous." Taehyung said while he was hiding his face in Jungkooks neck.

"What did Jimin show you baby?" 

"H-he showed me a video of two men having................s-sex" Taehyung akwardly said.

"You liked it watching other people?"

"No!! I-I imagined you and me being those men the whole time..........and I got......a-a weird bumb in my pants because of that." Taehyung blushed.

"And I couldn't stop fantasising about it." Taehyung added.

"Well do you think you are ready?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I think so."

"Good." Jungkook said while lifting Taehyung from the ground. 

Jungkook walked them towards his bedroom and layed Taehyung on the bed.

"Are you sure you want this taebaby?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes kookie." Taehyung blushed while he felt Jungkook taking of his shirt.

After Jungkook took of Taehyungs shirt he started attacking Taehyungs neck with kisses.

"Ahh~ Jungkook-ah~." Taehyung moaned while he pulled on Jungkooks bottons.

"O-of." Taehyung moaned while he pulled Jungkooks top.

Jungkook took of his shirt and continued making marks on Taehyungs neck while he traveled lower with every kiss he placed until he was just above Taehyung pants.

"Can I?" He asked while looking Taehyung in the eyes. "Yes." Taehyung aproved.

With that Jungkook took Taehyung pants of and started touching the little tent in Taehyungs underwear.

"Ah~ Jungkook f-feels so g-good~" Taehyung moaned while grinding against Jungkooks hand.

"You look so pretty baby. I can't wait to taste you." Jungkook said while he slowly slide down Taehyungs purple underwear.

"Taehyung I will ask you this again. Do you still want this?" Jungkook stared into Taehyungs eyes. "Yes Jungkook I trust you."

That was enough for Jungkook to grab the little bottle of lube. He opened the bottle and squeezed a bit in his fingers.

"Okay I'm going to put one finger in it can hurt a little but just breathe okay baby?"

"Okay." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sowly put his finger in Taehyungs ass hole and saw Taehyung close his eyes. "Shh baby its okay it will feel better okay."

Once his first finger was fully in and he saw that Taehyung wasn't in any pain he slid the second one in and after that wasn't so painfull anymore the third one.

"I think you are ready baby." Jungkook said while he grabbed a condom from his nightstand.

"You still want it?" Taehyung asked when he saw Taehyung nervous face. "Y-yes kookie."

"Okay don't be nervous it can hurt at first but later it will nly be pleasure." Jungkook said while he locked his and Taehyungs lips together.

Then Jungkook positioned his dick infront of Taehyung entrance and slowly slid it in. Taehyung shut his eyes closed and winced in pain.

"K-kookie hurts." Taehyung said.

"I know baby I know. But it will get better."

After a few minuted Jungkook saw Taehyung relaxing and he took his dick out before thrusting it in again. 

Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook started to pouned into him. 

"Ahh~ feels s-so good k-kookie~" Taehyung moaned. "I know baby you feel so good to." Jungkook kissed Taehyung for head.

After a  few minutes both males came and layed on the bed totally exhausted.

"I love you so much my baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyungs cheek.

"I love you to kookie." Taehyung said before he fell asleep.

- - - -

So this is one of the first smut chapters I ever wrote.

Is it good?