59||Jungkook

Jungkook woke up with Taehyung in his arms. 

Today he would meet his ex-wife Olivia again for the first time after their divorce. He really didn't want to meet her but he had to.

"Taehyungie wake up." Jungkook kissed his sleepy boyfriend.

"Don't wanna." Taehyung pouted cutely while he was still half alseep. "Come on I need to meet her one day and I want it to be over verry soon." Jungkook said.

"I hate her, don't go." Taehyung said. "I know baby, but it has to be done." Jungkook said while he went to his dresser to grab some clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower you can stay in bed." Jungkook said while walking into the bathroom.

Jungkook got into the shower and sighed. He really didn't feel like meeting his ex she is such a bitch and she is wanting to meet in because of a fake rumor she spread.

What does she think she can get out of this. Knowing her she wants money, a lot of money. 

After she cheated he found out she is like a gold digger type going from men to men only for their money ahe has been doing that for years. Jungkook absolutely hates that kind of selfish, gold digger poeple.

That's why he was also so happy he finaly met a person like Taehyung, loving, caring and above all no gold digger. He loves Taehyung so much.

"Kookie, are you done I made breakfast." Taehyung said from the bedroom. 

Jungkook smiled while hearing his voice. It always puts a smile on his face when he sees or hears Taehyung.

"Comming baby!" Jungkook said before getting out of the shower.

After Jungkook got dressed he walked into the kitchen seeing Taehyung smiling at him while making the last egg.

"I hope you like eggs. I think I made a little too much." Taehyung giggled. "Love it baby."

"I hope it will cheer you up before you meet her again." Taehyung said.

"I'm sure it will work, thank you." Jungkook smiled before giving Taehyung a loving kiss.

Jungkook then finished his eggs and got up from his chair to grab his jacket. "It will be okay kookie, trust taetae." Taehyung said.

"Thank you baby." Jungkook hugged his boyfriend.

"Good luck I'm cheering for you. Let her know who's in charge." Taehyung cheered for his boyfriend before Jungkook left to that meeting he really didn't want to go to.