49||Jungkook

~The date night~

Jungkook walked out of the building towards his car. He sighed and sat behind the wheel.

It was a very tiring day. A report go tmissing and needed to be done in an hour which Jungkook helped with. Some employees were sick and there was so much extra work.

Also some stupid girls tried to flirt with him, which he hated. And he needed to come with some ideas for the next shoot. He wanted that shoot to be perfect because his Taehyung would be one of the models.

Jungkook started the car and drove home. He was so excited to snuggle with his Taehyung on the couch while they watched another one of Taehyung's favorite movies. And then spoil him with hugs and kisses.

Jungkook arived infront of his house and opened the gate so he could drive onto the land of his home.

He then got out of the car and got his keys out of his pocket to open the front door. He was then taken by surprise when he opened the door he saw nothing but a dark room. And not what he normally saw, a Taehyung waiting for him behind the kitchen unit.

Jungkook then spotted a red note which was taped on the door. He opened the red note and saw some text.

Hi Kookie

I hope you had a good day and are not to tired. 

Folow the lights and you will find me and all the kisses and hugs I will give you.

From your baby

Jungkook frowned at the text. 'Which light?' Jungkook asked himself. But a few seconds later he saw a path of lights lit up in the darkness of the room.

It was a path filled with red rose petals which was surounded by a long line of lights.

Jungkook then walked towards the path and started to folow it. When he walked the path he saw all different kind of photo's with him and Taehyung on it. Jungkook smiled whide while seeing all the pictures.

At the end of the path Jungkook ended up in the garden where he saw a picnic blanket decorated beautifully with pillows and candels and with more lights.

And in the middle of it stood his beautifull boyfriend Kim Taehyung smiling at him whidely.

"Hi kookie." Taehyung said while walking towards Jungkook. "Hi baby." Jungkook said while giving Taehyung a peck on the lips.

"Do you like it?"

"It lokks beautifull baby. Verry pretty." Jungkook said while removing his jacket.

"Let's eat." Taehyung said while he sat on the blanket. "It looks so delicous tae, you made all this." Jungkook said while looking at all his favorite food.

"Yes, with a little help from Jin hyung for the recipes. But I made it myyself." Taehyung proudly smiled. "Well it looks so good baby and I'm sure it will taste even better." Jungkook smile.

After Taehyung and Jungkook finished the food Taehyung grabbed his laptop and put a romantic movie on, his favourite kind of movies.

Taehyung and Jungkook were snuggled under the cozy blanket and Jungkook couldn't stop staring at the beauty next to him.

"Why are you staring kookie?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook looking at him. 

"I'm admiring the most beautiful view on earth." Jungkook said while looking Taehyung in the eyes.

"Well what are you looking at then?" Taehyung asked. "At you my beautyfull baby." Jungkook said while kissing Taehyungs lips.

"Mmh~ I love you kookie." Taehyung slightly moaned. "Love you too my baby." Jungkook said while he captured Taehyung's lips again.

"Kookie~ I'm feeling hot."