46||Jungkook

~Few days ago~

Jungkook walked into his apartment while carrying Taehyung bridal style. 

They just came back from Paris and landed an hour ago in Korea. Taehyung was so tired that he fell alseep in the car ride home, so now Jungkook was carrying him inside.

Jungkook walked into his bedroom and layed Taehyung down on the bed.

Taehyung made litte sounds of discomfort when Jungkook put him down on the bed. He immediatly looked for something to cuddle so Jungkook grabbed a pillow and put it between Taehyungs arms.

Jungkook smiled while he looked at sleeping Taehyung and walked out of the room to go change his clothing.

He walked back in and saw Taehyung looking around with a confused look on his face. "How did I get here?" Taehyung asked. 

"I carried you here baby." Jungkook said while getting into the bed. "Oh okay wasn't I heavy?" "No baby you are very light, don't worry go to sleep." Jungkook said while kissing Taehyungs forehead.

"Okie kookie love you." Taehyung mumbled before falling asleep. Jungkook looked at Taehyung in shock. Did he really say that? 

With those thoughts Jungkook also fell alseep.

The next morning Jungkook woke up with an empty spot next to him. He was confused and went looking for Taehyung.

Jungkook found Taehyung in the kitchen making some food.

"Good morning kookie." Taehyung smiled while flipping the pancakes over. "Good morning baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyungs cheek.

"Take a seat kookie, the pancakes are almost done." Taehyung smiled while Jungkook took a seat at the table where Taehyung had placed two bords and two glasses of water.

"Thank you baby this is so delicous." Jungkook said while eating the pancakes. "Thanyou kookie I already hoped you would like it." "I like everything about you so also your amazing cooking." Jungkook said while Taehyung blushed.

Jungkook continued eating the pancakes until he remembered what Taeyung said last night.

"Taehyung?"

"Mmh" Taehyung said.

"Did you mean it?" Jungkook asked.

"Mean what?" Taehyung asked back confused.

"What you said last night." 

"What did I say?" Taehyung asked hoping he didn't mean what Taehyung thought.

"That you love me." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry I said that you probably don't feel the same and I understand that just forget it okay." Taehyung said while he didn't realize that Jungkook had walked up to him.

"I love you to baby don't doubt that." Jungkook said while conecting their lips in a sweet kiss full of love.

"Thank you kookie."

"No problem baby."

"Love you."

"Love you too."