60||Jungkook

So before you read this chapter I wated to say something verry important.

I'm really sorry for not uploading for a week. The reason behing this is that a few days ago a verry close family member passed away (Not my parents or sibling but another verry close one) . And in that time I really didn't feel like writing.

I hope you will understand this and aren't mad at me for not posting for a week. 

I hope you like this chapter and thank you for all your votes and support you showed for this book.

💜💜💜💜💜

- - - -

Jungkook set foot into the café he will meet his ex-wife in, in a few minutes. He rented the whole place so he could have some privacy.

"Hello Mr. Jeon would you like a drink?" A server asked him. "Oh no I'm good thank you." He thanked her.

Jungkook then looked on his phone and sighed. 'Ten mintes until I meet the witch.' He thought.

He then saw he got a message from his baby

Tae

Fighting Kookie

You can do it

Jungkook chuckled because of the cute photo Taehyung attached in the texts

Jungkook chuckled because of the cute photo Taehyung attached in the texts. It immediately brightened him up and gave him more courage that it would be okay.

Jungkookie

Thank you baby

Tae

No problem kookie

Can I get a kissie back?

Jungkookie

Sure baby

Here you go 

Here you go 

Tae

Thank you Jungkookie

Mwah

Good luck

Jungkookie

See you in a few hours baby

Bye

Tae

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jungkookie left the chat

Tae left the chat

Jungkook closed his phone and smiled because of how cute his boyfriend could be even over text. He is just so precious.

"Uh hum." Jungkook heard someone clear their throat. He then looked in front of him and saw his ex Olivia standing a few meters away from him with an unknown male next to her.

"Well, hello Jungkook. Nice to see you again." She smiled which Jungkook could already see was fake , just like the rest of her.

"Hello Olivia and that nice to see you is not mutual." Jungkook said with a straight face. 

Olivia and the still unknown man took a seat infront of Jungkook.

"So who is this Olivia?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook meet my husband Jake. Jake meet my ex Jungkook. Jake is a verry good lawyer he's from America so I prefer if we talk in English this whole meeting." Olivia said in Engish

[So all the italics will be when they speak in English]

"But why did you have to bring a freaking lawyer." Jungkook anweserd in Korea not wanting to do what she said. "I brougt him here because I wanted to okay." Olivia said while she simled at Jake.

"Well nice to meet you Jungkook. I heard a lot about you." Jake said while he held out his hand so Jungkook could shake it but Jungkook ignored it.

"Well I don't want to meet you bastard." Jungkook replied. "What did he say sweetie?" Jake asked Olivia. "Nothing Jakie, forget it." Olivia said while she pecked Jake's lips.

"Now let's talk Jungkook." Olivia said while she displayed a smirked on her face.

"Yeah let's talk bitch Olivia witch." Jungkook smirked. Ugh how uch he hated this woman.