28||Taehyung

~continuing on chapter 27~

"So the reason why I wanted to take you here is .........

I haven't felt this feeling before" Jungkook said. Taehyungs raised his head and looked into Jungkooks beautifull eyes with a surpised look.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"Well a few years ago I met this girl in college her name was Olivia. She was pretty, she smiled a lot, she also came from America and because of that she was also verry populair. Of course I fell for her like all the other boys from the school.

I thought I was not enough for her so I just kinda gave up on the idea of her being my girlfriend. Then one day she just walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang out. Me being the stupid idiot I was said yes. Then the next day I was so nervous that I cleaned my room and made sure my parents wouldn't do anything stupid infront of her.

When she came my mom told me she already had mixed feelings about her. But I just ignored it. Then that day I helped her with homework and when she was suposed to leave she kissed my cheek and said 'See you tomorow babe.' I just stood there shocked but also happy because my crush noticed me.

Then the next day at school she was really clingy towards me and we acted like all the couples would. I asked her to be my girlfried and she said yes. We became the most populair couple of the school.

But after a few months I noticed her change in behaviour. I asked her what was wrong and she just said whe had a lot of stress. I continued like that but I just shrugged it off. Then when we graduated after 1.5 years I wasn't happy. My mom told me a lot of time to just break up with her and then when we got married she wasn't at the wedding but even with my mom being against it, I just couldn't hurt her.

Then the day before my 22nd birthday I came home early to eat with her. She would usually make some food but there was nothing not even groceries. I said her name a few times but no anwser. Then I heard faint sounds from the bed room and there found her having sex with my 'Best friend'. She had been cheating for eight months with that guy and 2 years with different people. Since that day I knew that it wasn't love what we felt but just some stupid lust."

"But when I met you it just changed I can finally say that I care for someone...........and that I like you." Jungkook finished his story and Taehyung was sitting there with tears in his eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry y-you had to experience that." Taehyung said while a tear rolled down his cheek.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards the crying male. He placed his arms aroud him and they hugged.

"And I-I like you to Jungkook." Taehyung said. Jungkook just smiled.

"I'm glad." Jungkook said.

"S-so what are we now?" Taehyung asked. "What do you think of....Boyfriends?" Jungkook smiled.

"I would like that a lot."

And their lips finally met in a loving kiss.