CH.16 : Accidental Kidnap

*Meliodas*

"The seal is about to be broken.." Hawk said. "Hawk are you alright?" Elizabeth asked. "Come to think of it.."

Suddenly, a mysterious lady appeared behind Elizabeth. "Elizabeth! Get away from that person!" I shouted.

Emiko was next to them, so she tried to push Elizabeth away.

But in the process she got caught instead! They teleported away.

"DAMMIIIIIIIIIT!!" I screamed. I grabbed my sword and ran out.

*Emiko*

Hm? Where am I? "Oh. So I got you. And not Princess Elizabeth.. I guess I'll just have to go back and get her.."

That mysterious woman from before said behind me.

I backed away from her. "But first, I'm gonna have to kill you!" She laughed evilly.

A shiver ran down my spine. "I'd like to see you try!" I said holding my sword out.

"Who do you think you are?!" She shouted. "I am Emiko! Who the hell are you?!" I shouted back.

"Oh- so you're the famous Emiko?"

"Well then, I'll just have to follow orders and bring you to the King's chamber.." she said and she teleported me to the King's chamber.

"Well, well, well, its been a long time since I last saw you.. Emiko..." I heard his Majesty say.

"Your Highness!" I said doing a curtsey. He laughed.

"No need for that, Emiko. After all, I remember you being very carefree and not formal at all.." he laughed but ended up coughing.

"Are you OK your majesty?" I asked running towards him.

"Yes, yes, I am fine.." he insisted.

"Excuse me your majesty.. b-but..how do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Well aren't you Emiko, the phoenix sin of burden and death?" He asked.

"W-what?!" I shouted. I then had sudden flashbacks of me, the sins, Meliodas, Isabella, and little Elizabeth.

(Flashback)

*Emiko*

"Aww..why are you guys leaving?" Little Elizabeth asked.

"We have to go on a mission Ellie!" Yui said. I patted her on her head.

"We will always come back to you, alright?" Me and Meliodas promised. She giggled.

I saw that Yui was different. She had a more fiery aura..

(End of flashback)

(Flashback)

*Emiko*

"Emiko! Meliodas! Yui!" Little Elizabeth said running towards us. She hugged me and Yui. Then Meliodas.

"Heh..you look good holding Elizabeth, Meliodas!" Yui said. "Hear that Emiko? She said I look good holding a kid. Wanna have some together?" He said winking.

I blushed. The second Elizabeth was put down, Yui set Meliodas on fire!🔥 "What you get for hitting on Emiko-chan!" Yui shouted.

Yui was a fire mage?!

(End of flashback)

(Flashback)

*Emiko*

Meliodas and me were walking in the hallways of castle liones.

"How do you think Elizabeth will end up?" I asked. Meliodas stayed silent.

"Ika.. you and Yui of all people should know to not think of Elizabeth's future.." Meliodas said.

'Ika?.. was that his nickname for me those days?'

"Oh- I-I'm sorry Meliodas. I didn't mean it like that I just-"

But I was interrupted by Meliodas' kiss. "It's okay.." he said smiling.

(End of flashback)

*Emiko*

I woke up in the King's arms. "Are you okay Emiko? You've been out for about half an hour now.." he asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine thank you.." I stuttered  as I got off the bed.
_________________

IMPORTANT! MUST READ!

That's it for now. You guys must be a little confused right about when this was?

Well, after you and Meliidas left the Demon realm, you two grew up, meeting all the Elizabeths.

You guys met Yui when you met Elizabeth from the savage tribe.

Then after Emiko and Yui grew up to become strong women, Emiko, her and meliodas were assigned to take care of young Elizabeth no.107 .

After that, somehow everyone's memories of that amount of time were erased.

So no one remembers anything until now. After reading this author's note, I suggest you guys read the chapter again.

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021